nightmares

~Toby's POV~

By the time we got back to the mansion almost everyone was in there room me and masky ate and went upstairs his arm around my waist. He turns to me "I'll be in you room in a second Toby" he says walking to his room "o-okay I'm going to take a quick shower" I respond walking into the bathroom.

~very small time skip~

~Maskys POV~

I'm sitting on Toby's bed when he walks in the bedroom with a towel around his waist "t-t-turn around" he says " I have to get dressed" I turn around facing the wall a few seconds later I feel him get on the bed and hug me from behind I turn around a kiss him. He lets ous a small yawn and lays his head on my shoulder I smile and hold him tighter " sleepy?" I ask. He nods and lays down on the bed

~Toby's POV"

Masky lays down next to me and I snuggle close to him and quickly fall asleep. I slip into the same nightmare, I see the road I've seen a million times before I see a girl in the front seat all I can move are my eyes I watch the car get hit the girls body being crushed in front of me.... at last I can finally move and start screaming as the first responders show up but they walk straight through me I watch them pull the girl from the car "she's not breathing" a paramedic yelled. No one see's me watching as they try to save her then I here somebody calling my name. I see Masky at the edge of the road and run towards him Trowing my arms around him. I look up and see him smiling a comforting smile at me but his face turns to horror as he starts to melt I'm crying trying to help him but I can't. Suddenly I'm back in the real world Masky shaking me yelling my name. I quickly sit up and hug him crying, he is at first surprise at my sudden awakening then holds me close to his chest " it's ok Toby I'm here" he assures me. I start to calm down "M-Masky... Thank you" "for what?" He asks confused "dealing with me" "Toby I don't just deal with you... I-I love you" I look at him surprised "r-really"*twitch* "yea" he says "I love you too" I say "thank god"Masky says and leans in kissing me only stoping for air.

~Maskys POV~

I was laying awake when all of a sudden Toby started trashing and yelling in his sleep I couldn't wake him up but I kept trying when he finely woke up he hugged me I held him back and he started to cry when he said thank you to me I couldn't believe he thought I put up with him but it's even harder to believe he loves me too just.... Wow we laid back down and he drifted off to sleep and so did I

~Toby's POV ~

I woke up in Masky's arms "I can't believe he loves me" I quietly say to myself snuggling in closer to Maskey.

~AN~ soooooo yea pretty dank Ik (kidding I'm not a cocky person and its trash":)