pt.5

It was the next day, I had a great time with Veronica. But now was the day I was officially grounded and Jughead said he would try to come over but I didn't know how that was going to work out for him.
    The text messages where sketchy yes but I was positive it was just Toni trying to mess around with me. But why would she freak me out like that last night. She probably knew I was going to make a complete fool of myself and then she probably laughed about it afterwards.
    I rolled my eyes at the thought of Toni laughing at me.
    It wasn't long before I heard a little knock on my bedroom door.
    "Come in." I said.
    I looked over to see Jug walking in slowly in my room, "Oh Jug! How did you get in?!" I said surprisingly.
    "I got my ways." He laughed. "No your mom acutally let me in."
    "What? Really." I said.
    He nodded, "If she wasn't going to let me in I would make her."
    "Go you." I told him.
    He walked over to me and grabbed my waist, "Only because I missed you so much." He stated planting his lips on mine.
    I hugged Jughead after he kissed me, and I couldn't believe my mother acutally let him in the house. 
    "Oh, and I was asking around to see if anyone would have the damn balls to confess what they where doing to you. No one fessed up but Toni did seem very suspicious to me." He said seriously, "Like maybe she didn't do it, but she knows who does." He stated.
    "Why didn't you ask her who did it." I asked him.
    "Because she wouldn't tell me the truth Betty." He said.
    I sat on my bed and messed around with my fingers, "yeah." I said.
    Jug sat beside me and rubbed my back, "I'm sorry this is happening to you Betty. I love you." He grabbed my face and played with a strand of my hair, "You're mine and I'm yours." He said.
    I kissed him again, "I love you, Jug."
    He kissed me harder than before, "And, you don't need to worry about me being with anyone else." I smiled a his words.
    I heard my phone ding from the desk in front of my bed.
    I looked at Jug who lookrd back at me, "Go look." He said.
    I grabbed my phone slowly, and checked it. And for sure it was a message from the number.
    "What does it say?" He asked.
    I read it, "It says, 'You really had the guts to tell someone you're being sent these. Well, I hope you enjoy this one." I scrolled down to check the picture that was sent to me, it was Jughead for sure, he wasn't with Toni, he was with Veronica.
    I turned and looked at him with the greatest of anger, "I'm just yours huh?" I threw my phone on my bed.