part 12

I waited for the cops to arrive, I held Jug in my arms as I heard him breath heavily. I didn't make him speak anymore.
"Oh Betty." I heard an unfamiliar voice come into the room.
I freaked, this must be the guy. I was faced away from him, terrified to turn around.
"Long time no see aye Betts?" I didn't know what he was talking about.
"Where is Archie? What did you do to him?" I asked.
"Oh I just gave him something and he isn't what I'm here for so. He may not know I'm in here quite yet. Until he realizes I lied to him." The guy stated.
Jughead coughed, "Oh wow, jug looks real beat. I'm pretty sure he thought his gang fought off all of us but he was wrong. I'm still left. And so is..." His voice broke off with a loud *SMACK*
I jumped and looked behind me finally, and I was scared to find out who the guy was.
Nick St. Clair. What?! I didn't think for a second that the one doing all of this would be someone like Nick.
When I turned the person I seen hitting him was Fp Jones.
"Thought we where all gone huh?" He spit on Nicks face.
Once Nick was knocked out I shakedly said, "Fp. What did h-he do to J-jug?" I asked.
I held Jugheads face in my hands as Fp walked over.
"Knocked the shit out of him. I can tell by the marks on his hands he fought back Betty. He wanted to keep you safe. He told me, he didn't care what happened to him as long as you where safe." Fp told me.
I felt a hot tear roll down my face, "Will he be okay? Oh please tell me he'll be okay." I cried, I couldn't believe the trouble Jughead went through to fight back for me. And here I was a few days earlier angry and mad at him for kissing another girl before. But, I know he loves me, he fought back so hard, only to get beat up, but he tried and who knows how many he fought back against.
"I don't know Betty." He said as I heard cop sirens.
I sighed in relief, cops where finally here to help.

*few minutes later.*

The ambulance didn't let me go with them to see how Jughead was, I felt anger surge in my stomach and tears rolled down my face when they turned the sirens back on and raced away to the hospital.
And it turned out Archie was okay, Nick just told him that me And Jug got captured and was in the big building.
"Do you want a ride home, Betts?" I heard the voice of Fp.
I turned with my face wet from tears and I knew my make up was running. Because the next thing Fp did was hug me. He hugged me and told me everything was going to be okay.
I hugged him back and cried a little into his jacket.
"I'm okay. Thanks, Fp. I might want to take Archie home. He is probably shocked from what happened. I don't want him to walk alone." I told Fp.
Fp nodded, "Alright. I'll see you later then Betty." He patted my shoulder then walked away.

*after walking Archie home*

I definitely didn't want to walk to my house. So I choose to take a car to the hospital. I needed to see how Jughead was doing.