Betty

The feeling of his fingers on my skin made shocks go through my whole body and butterflies go all out in my stomach. The feeling i get inside me when I hear the love of my life gasp for air after we kissed. Even though the way he made me feel I always hoped he felt the same way about me. I was hopeful.
    Right now I layed in Jugs bed, his touch was soft and delicate as he kissed me softly.
    "Jug?" I asked him.
    He kissed me one last time, "Hmm?" He said quietly.
    I pressed my face into his chest, "do you love me?" I asked him softly.
    I felt Jug hold me into a tight hug, "I love you more than words can describe, Betty Cooper."
    I smiled but then he asked me a question, "Do you love me?" He asked back.
    I looked up into his eyes, And nodded.
    "You know I'm sorry for what I did to you betty. I'm so sorry. I love you so much and I'm sorry for all the shit i put you through." He said running his hand through my hair.
    I teared up from his sorrow, "I know you're sorry. I just can't help but feel like somethings up even though I trust you." I told him.
    "I know betty I'm so sorry. What I did with Toni meant nothing. I don't love her." He said.
    Jughead lifted up my chin and brought me into a kiss, "Promise you."
    I felt happy Jughead said he promised me.
    The next morning came quickly, I sat up in Jugs bed and looked around to notice jug wasn't in the room with me.
    I quickly walked out of the room not knowing what to expect. I felt a sigh in relief when I seen jug cooking  breakfast on the stove.
    He must have heard me because he smiled and slightly glanced at me, "Morning Betts, I'm making breakfast. Probably not as good as pops but it'll be up there." He told me.
    I went and hugged him, "Good morning jug. I appreciate the breakfast." I looked down to see bacon and eggs cooking on the stove.
    After breakfast was made we sat on his couch and slowly ate it.
    "Do you have any plans today?" Jug asked me.
    I shrugged, "Not really besides going to V's tonight." I told him.
    He nodded.

    After I ate the breakfast I went home. Slowly walking in the door knowing what to expect from my mother.
    I instantly seen Alice walk towards me and point a finger at my face, "Where the heck were you last night?" She looked furious.
    I shrugged.
    "No betty I'm tired of you disappearing at nights and not telling me where you are going betty. I worry about you." She said.
    I shrugged again,  "You don't worry. If you'd worry you would at least call me." I said meanly.
    I seen anger in her face and I knew I was in big shit this time, "You know what betty. You're grounded for a week and you're not going anywhere after Veronica's tonight. Until you tell me where you go." She said.
    I went to the stairway and looked back at my mom, "I was at Jughead's by the way." I said and stomped up the stairs and slammed my bedroom door hard.