Chapter 12 - She Sacrificed Her Life For Mine

• Dedicated to My Awesome Fans <3

Key- 'Alice's thoughts' 'Ichigo's thoughts and others'

A/N: Alternative Chapter Name: Chapter 12 – I'm so weak, I couldn't protect her like I said I would.

Okay~ so I decided that Chapter 11 was kinda too long (3 pages to 4 pages in OpenOffice writer is my maximum now because it's so much easier to get the chapters out~)

So this was part of chapter 11~ AND IT IS ALSO Epic! I Loved how it the original chapter 11 turned out but I still split it~

Anyway~ I hope you Enjoy this chapter and the updating twice in one week- I think from now on I'll be updating Saturday, Sunday, & Wednesday.

BTW I was listening to HETALIA GERMAN SPARKLE PARTYYY while writing Alice's POV if you really wanted to know ;D XD

RECAP GALOR

“The Zanpakuto!?” I said, shocked.

“Howl, Zabimaru!! Look! There stands dinner!!” Renji said while I tried to block his sword with my own.

What I didn't expect was for the sword to break up and dig into my other shoulder. I dropped my sword, bent over before hearing, “It's over, boy!! You lost to Renji Abarai!! You'll die here!!”

END RECAP

                                                        Ichigo's POV

I kept my eyes down while panting a bit before looking over at Alice.

“Sorry boy. You're just not in my class. The Zanpakuto changes it's size and shape according to the spirit energy of it's wielder. This is the shape of my power.” Alice's eyes were open and she was staring at the whole situation while trying to make sense of it all. I could just tell by how her blue eyes darted back and forth before she finally closed them and then opened them. “Good-bye, Boy. It's nothing personal, but the air here doesn't suit me. I'd better finish this and we'll be on our way.” Renji said while raising his Zanpakuto a little bit.

I saw Alice quickly stand up and run over to Renji before latching herself on his arm. “STOP!”

“What are you doing, Alice!? LET GO!! Do you want to add more onto your sentence!?”

“Ichigo!! If you can move, run!!” She yelled at me.

'How can I run away and leave my friend? I understand she's worried about me but she needs to have some faith in me!' I thought with a smirk.

I reached for my sword before grasping the handle, “What? You can still move?” Renji commented before I started to stand up.

“Excellent. It's no fun butchering a crippled pig, anyway. Come on then... Swing your sword.”

I just stood there, “Well fine then, If you won't attack I will!” I jumped up and attacked him before he even got the chance, slicing through his shoulder easily. I then jumped and spun my arm around, connecting my sword against his as he blocked. The power if the swing made Renji jump back.

I smirked when I saw the damage I did to his forehead, “Ha! What's wrong!? You got slow all of a sudden!! Ha! I don't know why but I feel great!!! My wound does even hurt anymore!! AND I'm pretty sure that I can take you apart now!!” I charged at Renji-who held a shocked expression, “Let's finish this! It ends in a victory for me!” I yelled while swing my sword straight at his face but the next thing I knew was that the blade of my sword was gone.

'What!? The blade is... gone! But he didn't do anything....' I thought while looking at Renji before looking over to Alice. Her face showed a mix of fear, sadness, anger and disappointment to herself. I then looked over to the other guy who... was holding my blade!