Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Jen's POV:

Kat turns to me and asks "What does she mean with 'fake boyfriend'?" What should I tell her?

"Uhmm...I don't know?" this sounds more like a question. I'm such an idiot! "Jen? You're keeping something from me." she says.

"No!" "Yes!" "Stop! We're not going to do that again!" "Okay okay but please tell me." Kat begs.

"I can't!" "Why?" She whines.

"I just can't. Sorry Kat." "But-" she gets interrupt by the teacher. "Everybody please shut up. Class begins now."

After the last period Kat says "I go to the toilet. Meet me at your locker." I go to my locker and literally throw my books in it.

"Is somebody angry?" a male voice says behind me. I immediately recognize this voice. "Nah. I just don't like carrying heavy books." I tell Josh.

"Do you need a ride?" he asks. "I already drive with Kat but thanks. Talking of Kat. Should I tell her before she figures out? Because I think that will happen soon."

"Why?" "Because Amber mentioned my 'fake boyfriend' in front of Kat and I know that she suspects it." I tell him.

"Hmm...it's your choice." "I can't tell Gaby otherwise the plan won't work. I don't know if I should tell Kat."

"Tell me what?" I hear a female voice. "Kat you have to stop sneaking up." I say to her. "It's your fault that you're easily startled. And tell me what?"

"I better leave now" Josh says. "No you stay here!"

"I let you girls talk alone."

"No Josh! Don't be a pussy." "Okay I'm a pussy and now bye." He says and quickly leaves.

"Tell me what?" Kat asks for the third time. "Uhm....nothing."

"Tell me what?" "You sound like a robot."

"Tell me what?" "Stop it!" "Not until you tell me!" she says.

"Okay I'll tell you in the car." I sigh.

We walk to car and she begins to drive. "Okay begin." She says and I start.

I tell her almost everything. How Jacob acted at the party then how he blackmailed me then how Josh kind of saved me and how this fake-relationship happened.

I even told her about the kiss but that was a mistake because the first thing she asks is "Was the kiss with tongue?" "Kat!" "What? It's a normal question."

"Totally normal... Is this really the only thing you say about that?" I ask her.

"If I were you I probably would do the same thing but you should have called me so I could beat the shit out of him."

"I don't want that you get kicked out of school."

"Who says I'd do it at school?" she asks smirking. "No Kat! You don't fight. Not again."

I remember her first and last time in elementary school. Well... you can't call that a fight because she fought against Veronica.

Veronica insulted her for weeks and one day Kat had enough and pulled at her hair. They were surrounded by kids who shouted "Fight!" but before Kat could do more a teacher stepped in.

Kat got the whole blame and that's why she hates Veronica so much. I don't blame her. Veronica was and is a bitch. At least she's afraid of her and doesn't insult me when I'm near Kat.

"Too bad..." Kat sighs. "Promise me that you won't do anything."

"I promise" she begins but one second later she says "not" "Kat!" "Sorry...I promise."