Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Josh's POV:

"I know how she will stop harassing Jen. You have to date her." Kat says.

"What? I can't date her!" I reply shocked. "But it's the only solution!" Kat counters.

"No no no. There must be other solutions." "No there aren't! Do you want to help Jen or not?" she asks slightly annoyed.

"Of course I want to help her but-" "If you really want to help her than we wouldn't discuss right now." Kat interrupts me.

"Although I think it's a horrible solution it's the only one and it would really help Jen." Gaby says way calmer than Kat.

She's right. I blamed Jen for something she didn't do and then I also began to be mean to her.

I know for sure that she won't forgive me if I just tell her I'm sorry. This might be the best chance to show her how sorry I am. And she better forgive me, I mean I have to date Amber....ewwww.

"Okay. I'm gonna do it. But just for 2 weeks." "1 month. She has to believe that your relationship is stabil and then she will leave Jen alone. But you can't break up with her after that otherwise she will suspect something. After awhile you can break up with her and tell her that 'this relationship isn't working' and she will let us all alone." Kat explains.

"1 month?! Seriously?" She just nods. Oh my Gosh...how am I supposed to bear with her one whole month?

Maybe I if I act all lovey-dovey she thinks that I really love her and then I can break up before. "Okay." I sigh.

"Good. But don't tell anyone! Not even Jen." "Why not Jen?" I ask her.

"Because-" "Hey there are you! " somebody interrupts her. We all turn around and see Jack walking towards us. Well...towards Gaby.

"Nevermind." I quickly say and leave. This will be the hardest month ever...

I go home and think about how to ask Amber out tomorrow. It will be so awkward for me but at least I can help Jen with that.

The next day I just walk up to Amber and before I can open my mouth she says "You're here to ask me out because you recognized that Jen wasn't even worth it and I'm much better." Wow...that was easy.

"Yes but on one condition. You have to stop spreading rumors about her and tell everyone that they weren't real." She looks at me puzzled and asks "Why?"

"Because they aren't true." I answer.

"And if I don't want to do that?" "Then I just leave." I say and turn around to leave but she stops me. "Alright! But please stay here." I knew it.

"Okay." I say casual.

I think it won't be that bad. Amber will be like a puppy who just follows me wherever I go and do whatever I want. I can cut out that lovey-dovey part and just let her do her thing.

The bell rings and Amber turns to me "Gotta go. Bye babe." she says while kissing my cheek. "Bye." I say and turn around.

I immediately wipe my cheek with my palms. I don't want to know where this mouth was before.

At lunch Chris asks me immediately "I heard you date Amber now. Is it true?" "Yeah it is." Amber says smiling as she takes the seat beside me.

"Don't you want to sit by your friends?" I ask her because I really don't want her in my near.

"No I prefer sitting with my boyfriend." she says kissing my cheek again. Ewww not again.

The guys see my expression and burst out laughing. "Why are you laughing?" Amber asks confused.