Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"We're juniors!" Kayla Summers yelled at me as I walked tiredly out of my car.

"Yeah! Now we are upperclassmen, finally!" seconded Tiffany Merely.

I laughed at both of their excitement as we walked into Miami High School together. It seems like most kids are excited for the new year too. We passed the 3 C's and Candace; their bitchy leader gave me a dirty look, which I returned. Some things we always be the same, I thought. Even though we reached an understanding last summer, we would always still hate each other.

I turned to go inside when I felt someone bumped into me. I felt cold ice and water seeped into my shirt as I looked up to see who the culprit was. I stared into dark green eyes with golden flecks. Whoa, I thought.

"I'm so sorry about that. You okay?" ask the stranger. When he said that, there was a little bit of a European accent to it.

"Fine," I said tersely and stood up.

On closer inspection, the guy's face reveal a strong face, with high cheekbones, pouty lips, and eyes that holds too much secret for anyone to imagine. His body is pretty much buff as hell too. This guy is cute, I have to admit.

"I'm Landon, I'm new here," he extended his hand to me.

I shook it and said, "I'm Alex. This is Kayla and Tiffany."

Both of my friends are trying hard not to stare at him, I can tell.

"You don't need to change into a new shirt?" Landon asked me in confusion.

I look down at blue t-shirt and shrugged, "Maybe later."

A girl about our age came up to him and says, "Landon, the principal wants to talk to us."

She was pretty with light blonde hair, brown eyes, and looks like one of those models.

Landon turns to me, "This is my twin sister, London. We're both from France."

Oh, so they both are French. Nice.

I smiled at London and said, "Hi, I'm Alex."

"Oh, did my idiot brother spill water on you? I told him to throw it away before his clumsiness would get to him," she said with a slight smile.

I laughed, "Nah, it's all good."

"We gotta go. I'll see you later, Alex," London said and they left. Before they were out of sight though, Landon turned around slightly and winked at me.

Shit, did I mention to him that I already have a boyfriend?