Chapter 13

Chapter 13

The next morning, I put on a miniskirt, a v-neck tank top and ballet flats. Hell, if this doesn't turn Landon on, I don't know what will. Maybe naked, but hell no I'm not going that far.

Right before practice, I manage to bump into Landon before he entered the locker room. He saw me and his face went slack. His mouth drop opened and he eyes were looking at my cleavage like it held the secret to the universe. Did I mention that I put on some make up also? I didn't want to, but it was necessary.

"Wow, Alex, you look beautiful," he remarked dumbly.

"Thanks," I gave him a flirt smile. I tried not to panic and went on defensive since I know the rest of my team are inside in the locker room, getting ready to kick his ass if he Landon did something to me.

Landon and I locked gazes and I licked my lips. He was turned on from the way his legs look stiff and hard. I smiled and Landon came closer to me and pressed my back against the wall. Now, was the hard part. I am suppose to do nothing as he came at me and kissed me. I place my hand on his chest to push him back but hey, testosterone took over. I fidget, trying to get away, but he wouldn't take the message. Aiden walked out and saw me, and Coach Jeff was right at his heels. Coach took the panic in my eyes, the way I was acting like a damsel in distress.

"Landon, get off her this instant," Coach yelled.

I ran behind Aiden as if I'm scared and frightened.

"Umm..."Landon said, confusion on his face.

"Coach, he was pressing himself on my and I tried to fight, but he won't let go," I said in a shaky voice. It was Oscar worthy, trust me.

Coach Jeff turn back and said, "Go to the principal's office immediately. You are no long on the team."

Landon turn back to give me a glare that clearly said, "bitch" and I smirked.

"Are you okay, Alex?" Coach asked.

"I'm fine, sir. Thank you," I replied and he nodded, then left.

I turn to Aiden and smiled.

"Remind me not to get on your bad side," he joked and leaned down to kiss me. I kissed him back and said, "I'm not that frightening."

"Right," he said and laughed.

Practice was fun now since Aiden was back. We all played well, and I scored the whole mess of touchdowns a girl can score.

I was almost to my car when Landon approached, "What the hell?"

I smiled, "I heard you talking to London and how she wants me like a damage puppy."

His face was red and he pull his arm as if to punch me but I ducked, grabbed his arm and use his momentum to swing him down on the black top.

"Not a good idea," I whispered in his ear.

"Alex?" two voices called from behind.

"Just a minute," I said and returned to Landon.

"Tell your sister that if she messes with me again, her face will be permanently black, purple, and red, got it?"

He nodded and walked away from me cautiously.

I turned to Tiffany and Kayla.

"Sup?" I asked.

"Look, Alex, we are so sorry for acting like bitches. We thought you and Candace were BFF's," Kayla said.

"But it turns out that London was the bitch of the whole thing," Tiffany said.

I stared at them and said, "It would have been nice if you guys believe in me once in awhile."

"We know and we are so sorry," Kayla said with sad eyes.

Tiffany nodded.

I smiled, "It's a good thing I'm a nice person." I pulled them into hugs and we laughed.

Now, I have my best friends and my boyfriend back, maybe Junior year wouldn't be so bad after all.