Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Frustration and anger is boiling inside me like lava. I wonder how long I have until my whole body explodes like the eruption of a volcano. I almost smiled at that thought.

"Hey, Alex," London's voice said. I turned around to see London and Landon walking towards me as I began to take books out of my locker.

"What's up?" I asked morosely.

"We're throwing a party as my house. Would you like to come?" London asked.

I was about to say no, but I realized, I needed to loosen up for awhile.

"Sure, where?"

"I'll text you the details later," London said and she leaned towards me to give me a kiss on the cheek.

When London left, I turned to Landon who was still standing there.

"Does she do that with everyone?" I asked him.

"Not everyone. Only to the people she likes," he stated.

"Ah, I see," I murmured.

"Alex, listen..." he trailed off when I turn to face him with eyebrows raised.

"If you're going to say that you have a crush on me, then I already know," I said.

He blushed, "London?"

I nodded, "But, you know I have a boyfriend already right?"

"Yeah, I know. But if you were single, would you give me a chance?" he asked.

"But I'm not single, so don't worry about it," I said and left.

Weirdest conversation ever, I thought.

Football practice was pretty much the same as ever, however, it is my turn to practice with Landon. He tosses me the ball, and somehow, I caught it. Weird, since the only ball I happen to perfect catch are usually thrown my Aiden. I threw it back to him, and we played catch for awhile.

Once practice was over, I turned to Aiden, "Did you hear the big news?"

He turned to me solemnly, "Yeah, my dad told me."

"What are we going to do, Aiden? If our parents get married, then we are siblings. And dating a brother will be just weird," I said.

He sighed, "We'll figure this out."

"Hey, guys, good practice today, oui?" Landon approached.

I shrugged and walked into the locker room. As I walk in, I passed the 3 C's and caught part of their conversation.

"That London chick is trying to fucking kiss up to our couch so she can be co-captain with me," Candace said with a sneer in her voice.

"I know. She's like your wannabe," Cameron aggresses.

"Totally," Cassidy said.

I rolled my eyes and changed.

"OMG, did you know that London is really good at flips and stuff. She's a really fast learner too," a voice said to me. It revealed Tiffany and Kayla smiled exuberantly.

"She invited us to her party," Kayla said.

"I know, I got one too," I said, with a grimace.

"Hey guys," London approached.

I nodded in hello and changed into my shorts and knit-top.

"You guys want to go to the mall?" London asked.

"Yeah, let's. I heard there was a sale at Sak's Fifth Avenue," Tiffany squealed.

With that, we all left for the mall and I happen to glance up at Candace as I passed. She didn't look at me with bitterness or hate; she looked at me with pity. And damn, her look sent shivers down my back somehow.