Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"Well, you kids having fun?" I snarled menacingly, my eyes narrowed in daggers.

London, and surprise, surprise, Aiden jumped from each other, to both look at me in shame and embarrassment. Yeah, of course, they were gyrating, making out, and did stuff that I don't want to imagine. At least Aiden looked at me in shame, London just stood there smug and full of herself.

"Well, we were having loads of fun until you came and crash the party," London hissed. Her face shows that she was triumphant.

I raised my eyebrows, "And in about a few seconds, my fist in going to crash into your face if you don't leave."

My face was fierce and serious which affected London, since her face paled and she escaped.

I turned to Aiden, "You know in baseball, where you hit three strikes and you're out?"

He looked at me mutely, but his eyes showed me he understands what I was getting at.

"You just hit your third strike, Aiden. You're out," I said in a complete monotone and walked outside. He didn't even try to stop me as I left. WTF?

Aiden did hit his three strikes with me; the first was with the bitchy Candace, the second was with my ex-best friends, Leila and Kate, and this third was with the sex-kitten London. Aiden played this game well, and he got me twist around his little finger. I shook my head in disbelief, I'm not the new girl anymore, and I'm a freaking football player who can play this game just as well. London, bitch, this game is so on.

I got downstairs and Landon caught up to me.

"Hey, you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I replied.

"Look, I know what London did and what Aiden did...." He gestured upstairs.

I smiled grimly, "Yeah, life is a bitch isn't it?"

"Look, if you need me, I'll be there," he confirmed.

I stared at him incredulously, "Landon, your sister is out to get me. How do I know if you're not out to do the same?"

He gaze was unwavering, "Because I would never do anything to hurt you, Alex, I swear."

I smiled, "I might take your offer later, but right now, I have somewhere I need to be."

I ran outside and took out my cell phone and called a number that I swear I would never call.

"Candace, we need to talk," I said as she picked up.