More Born and More Battles

I noticed where I was. I was on that grand stage again. I looked around to see familiar faces in the audience, and to see old insanities on the stage with me. I figure with only one eye chained another person, a man in a hooded black coat, down. 

"Is this where you want him, my lord?" He was of course known as Insanity, and for some reason he was actually listening to me. What exactly was this?!

I nodded, against my will. I looked up again to see Kefka, another rather uncontrollable insanity, sitting on the balcony above the stage. Along with that was Anger, and even Peten was there. 

I began to walk forward, but as soon as I took a few steps, a streak of blue jumped from behind the chained man. I grabbed the blue creature. Without a second of remorse, I began to freeze it in dark black ice. When it was consumed in a glacier, I dropped it to the groud and he shattered. With that, the crowd erupted into boos and hatred. But I continued on, all against my will.

Suddenly, a yellow ragdoll fell from the ceiling. The doll covered my face and began laughing happily. However, it's happiness soon changed to screams as I began burning it away with purple and black flames. After I watched him burn, I stepped on his ashes, which further enraged the already angered crowd.

I looked towards the man. I had my eyes on that target. What I didn't expect is what he did next. With a pained scream, a large red creature jumped out of him and collided with me. Although I stumbled at first, which made the crowd cheer, I stood up. The red beast tried to take me on again, but I touched its face and began draining every bit of color from it. When it was entirely gray, and I had all of its power, I redirected it  back into him, leaving him in dust. The crowd was absolutely astonished. 

I had finally reached my target. I looked down to see a saddened man, that wasn't a man at all. In fact, he was just a teen. A teen I knew very well. One I called my friend...

"Kill him! Kill him! Do it! DO IT!!" Kefka and the others began laughing and screaming that at the top of their lungs.

I looked out to the silent crowd and  felt a blade appear in my hand. A single jagged knife. I looked down to my crying friend, I felt the fear in his eyes, and I relished in the taste of it. And with the crowd's fearful, final gasp, I thrust the blade towards him.