17/02/18

Today I started watching Riverdale. It's an amazing show, and I'm now obsessed with it. Because of the show I started watching clips of Jughead and Betty. I like them a lot, and I really like their relationship. If you can even call it that.

But then I thought. And like every other time I think, my world changes. I realized that I hadn't read his story for the last couple months. So I just went back and read it. I didn't know.

Life has this funny way of changing the way you think. You think you know something, but then it switches and you don't anymore.

Tonight is a night where I have insomnia. It only comes up occasionally, mostly when my emotions are wild. Tonight is no different.

I made peace with my thoughts awhile ago about this subject. But hey, that's life. This book is meant for letting my thoughts out there. And if you see it or not, I'm sorry.

I'm sorry I didn't read your book. Maybe if I did we could have talked sooner. I would like to think that I'm not a b word. But I know I probably was. Neither of us wrote about it. At least I don't think I did. I know you didn't.

We make so many mistakes in our lives, and I don't think I would go back, even I could. But I regret not saying my feelings. Keeping them bottled up.

I really hate my late night thoughts. Sorry if this was all over the place, but these are my thoughts. They don't exactly go in order.

And all of this because of Riverdale. Thanks. I still love the show though.

Good night.

~Autumn