Laurinah The Beginning

Lauren's P.O.V

It was the last day of the X-Factor and all of the girls are crying. We came in 3rd place and we really wanted to come in 1st. Ally was in Normani lap crying , Camila was sitting in the chair with her head in her hands sobbing , and Dinah was in my arms crying really hard. I was the only one that was calm forreal. " Girls , come on cheer up i have some really good news for you". Simon said. Since i was the only one that wasn't crying i decided to answer him. "What is it Simon?" " I just wanted to say that you girls did a fantastic job this season and i wanted to let you girls know that i wanted to make you girls part of the team". Immediately all the girls stopped crying and jumped up and started screaming. Dinah knocked me out of the chair when she jumped up. "Dinah!" "OMG! Im so sorry Lauren ." "It's okay , im fine". All the girls and simon laughed while Dinah helped me up.

Dinah's P.O.V

As everybody was finishing up laughing Simon started talking about world tours , costumes , songs , etc. i wasnt really paying attention because I was too focused on Lauren. Ever since simon and the other judges put us girls in a group me and lauren became really good bestfriends. We would go shopping together, do twitcams together , practice singing our songs together, etc. I really like lauren so much. I love her beautiful bright white smile, her sexy ass green-blue eyes, her wavy brown hair, her personality, just every thing about her makes my heart want to melt. I got pulled out of my thoughts when lauren tapped me to come backstage with the rest of the girls so we can head home and pack our stuff up to head to L.A to our new house Simon had bought us a week ago.

* A couple hours after *

Lauren's P.O.V

When we got to the house everybody was excited to pick out there rooms. There were only 3 rooms so some of us had to partner up. Ally wanted her own room so she decided to take the small room. Ally was the oldest so everybody agreed that she needed her space. Camila and Normani shared a room and me and Dinah shared a room. Dinah seemed really excited to share a room with me. Maybe because we came really good bestfriends , idk. But i guess im happy too. It was probably around 11 when everyone got settle in. Ally was knocked out and normani and camila was drifting away to sleep. Me and Dinah was the only two up. " Hey lauren , do you want to watch a scary movie tonight." "Yes !" I love too watch scary movies and Dinah knows that too.

Dinah's P.O.V

Me and Lauren use to always watch scary movies during the x-factor season when we had free time. Lauren put in The Gallows and hopped in the bed with me. The Gallows was the only scary movie i hated. It was the beginning of the movie and i was already hiding underneath the covers. " Oh come on Dinah. It's not even that scary." Lauren giggled. "To you maybe" I said. Lauren was still laughing at me cause i was scared. " Come over here" lauren said. I scooted over to lauren. Her arms were wrapped around my body and my head was buried in her chest. "Are you ok now?" "yes" I felt safe in lauren's arms. I looked up at lauren. She was so entertained in the movie. I guess she knew that I was looking at her cause she looked down at me. "You see something you like?" "Oh...um...no..I just dont like this part of the movie." I just stared at her beautiful eyes. All I know is that the next second i just leaned up and kissed lauren on her lips. She bounced back quickly and stood up off the bed just standing there looking shocked. "Im so sorry lauren...I didnt mean to...it was an accident." "No..its okay...I just need..to think for a minute."