Chapter 57

{Ward is online}

{Bee is online}

Ward: Who are you?

Bee: I'm Bee :D Have you seen Audrey?

Ward: No sorry.. I think she's with Doctor Banner...

Bee: Oh :( Ok... Hey, aren't you Hydra?

Ward: Was. I'm locked in a cell.

Bee: Don't you miss your friends?

Ward: Yep.

Bee: ..... I miss my family :'(

Ward: Can't you just go back to them?

Bee: Nope. I came with SG-1 and I can't go back in time.

Ward: I'm sorry :(

Bee: :(

{Tony is online}

Tony: I don't remember you....

Bee: Well, I wasn't exactly conscious when we came through. Vala and I had a disagreement and uh.. She shot me...

Ward: Ohmygoshareyouok? Get Simmons to see the injury.

Bee: I'm fine. I'd just like to know how Jack forgot me...

Tony: Well, you can live here. How do you know Audrey?

Bee: I made a device that could help me connect with the future. Audrey and I became friends :D

Tony: Right.. Well, 3rd floor, 2nd room. Welcome to the Avengers :)

{Tony is offline}

Bee: Thanks..... Where can I find this Simmons?

Ward: Make a left then a right. She'll be in the lab. And uh, maybe you could come visit me?

Bee: hmm... Sure :) I'd love to meet everyone:) Thanks for the directions Ward!

Ward: Call me Grant :)

Bee: :) Loki doki :)

{Loki is online}

Loki: Who called?

{Bee is offline}

Loki: Who is Bee?

Ward: She was left behind by the Stargate people.

Loki: Ohh... Has Thor come and sung 'Do you want to build a snowman?' To you yet?

Ward: Yes.... -_-

Loki: It is most painful...

Ward: Agreed.. Oh, Bees here :)

{Ward is offline to talk to Bee}

Loki: Leave me then :(

{Loki is offline to yell for Emma}

A/N: YAY! Somebody is here for Ward! I'm not a Skyeward shipper has I recently realised. They are like siblings in my mind...

So, I made Bee :D She's pretty awesome in my mind.. Based off me.... I'm not calling myself awesome. I'm calling Bee awesome..

Just so you know, Crystal is awesome but not based off anyone... Well, kinda me.. I don't know... I just sass everyone I make and make them sarcastic and weird.....

Lol I'm digging myself a hole... I'll shut up..

You'll all kneel for Loki one day...

WAIT! OHMYGOSH! Did you guys here about how this one girl almost got killed by her two best friends. She got stabbed 19 times as all because her friends thought that if they killed her they could go to live with a person.. who was a fictional character.....

So we must not grow weary in doing good, for in due time we will reap, if we do not give up. -Galatians 6:9

I was in church today and this verse just popped into my head. So I went to my bible and it came up with that.

God bless you all

Bree xx