Author's Note:

WHEN UGLY DUCKLING TURNED INTO SWAN

Started: April 20, 2014

Stealing is a crime! Stop Plagiarism! Please do not redistribute in any form without the consent of the author.

The name of the characters and any instances that are similar to any person, dead or alive, are purely coincidental.

This is a work of Fiction. The story was made through the imagination of the author alone.

sw8mallows ©All Rights Reserved 2014

-----------

Just a few reminders to all readers!

This story is unedited so expect typos everywhere. It is still subject for revising, though I already finished the story in my mind. I'll start editing soon I finish the book kaya please bear with me. If may mga suggestions, violent reactions or any concerns kayo, you are always welcome to pm me or put i t on the comment box. I'll be glad to reply whenever I am online.

The characters are mainly KATHNIEL pero you can explore your imagination into different characters if you want. Total the genre was mainly Teenfiction and Romance. I just love them to portray the role because I am really an avid fan. :-)

About the Story naman, Kindly read thoroughly the flashbacks kasi naroon lahat ang transformation niya from ugly duckling into a beautiful Swan. This story is about a girl who turned into a beautiful lady, so most of the story ehhh nung naging maganda na siya and her struggles about family and young love.

All comments are highly appreciated. As long hindi masyadong wagas ang pagkakalait :-) may puso din po kasi ako.

Mabait ako sa mga mababait sa akin hihi.. kaya do not worry if mabait ka kasi susuklian ko kabaitan mo.

:-) you can call me ate or sw8mallows will do.

follow me on twitter ------>>>> @sw8mallows

*thanks for the support sa first ever story ko dito sa wattpad!

Pakiview nalang sa media ang mga list of characters! thanks..

Enjoy reading everyone!

Don't forget to Comment, Share and Vote!