Mine

Please guys... show this hard work some love, comment vote, tell me what you think whether its good or bad, i will really appreciate it. Thanks for all the support, i hope you enjoy it immensely,

All the love,

...

Aditi chattered away with Zaan, her adorable nature and hearty giggling had plastered a grin to Zaan's face.

They sat on the sofa together, but Aditi had folded her legs underneath her to maintain a certain distance.

"Aditi kal aap mere saath dinner ke liye aaiye na? We will have tons of fun... just like when you joined us with poonam..." Zaan smiled charmingly, but Aditi just returned a polite tight lipped smile.

"Par kal tho inloge ki next BCL match hai na-"

"Tho? Aap tho team mein nahi hai... its just one match. Miss it na?" He batted his lashes like a child, but Aditi didn't spare him a smile.

"We'll see... just you and me?" She tried to hide the discomfort on her face, twiddling nervously.

"Haan... is that a problem?" Zaan seemed offended, but maintained a composed smile.

Yeah, it was a problem. Zain wouldn't like that.

She pulled a smile on to her face, "No Zaan. Of course not."

.

Zain walked in to the sets, panting in exhaustion with the soaked orange team shirt sticking to his body.

Passing the day without seeing her face was difficult. She had wanted to come to cheer him along but she had to shoot all day, and because nobody knew about their relationship she couldn't give the excuse that she wanted to see the match for a day off either.

He sighed with a dreamy smile, at least now he could pick her up and take her home.

He froze.

He felt a painful twinge in his chest at the sight of Zaan and Aditi on the sofa, chatting so at ease. Zaan had an admiring smile on his face as he leant close to Aditi, and Zain stiffened as he immediately spotted it.

His blood boiled.

But he had to control it.

"Hey guys..." He tried as hard as he could but his voice still came out strained.

Both of them looked up to face him, and Aditi visibly retreated slightly, recognising the rage in his eyes.

But she ignored him and looked back at Zaan.

"Hey man..." Zaan stood up to pat his arm in a friendly manner, and indicated for him to sit down.

Zain flinched at Aditi ignoring him, becoming even more riled up. He sat on the sofa beside her, and she shuffled away.

"How was the match man... Aditi was anxious for you guys..." Zaan started up the conversation but Zain could tell he would have rather been with Aditi alone. But Zain warmed up at the thought that Aditi was thinking about him during the day.

Aditi was wedged in the small space between the guys, and he was growing more and more uncomfortable at the small distance between her and Zaan.

Zain held her wrist inconspicuously, and buzz flew through their veins, having their relationship secret made them hungry for touch, each touch felt like the first. He dragged her closer to his side and further from Zaan, practically on to his lap.

"The match went well, we won... How was shooting?" Zain returned the pleasant small talk to Zaan but was still tensed up in possesiveness.

"Let go Zain..." Aditi whispered under her breath, she looked pissed as she tried to struggle out of his grasp.