Sick day

Hey guys, I just wanted to thank you all so so so much for all the lovely lovely comments you all leave me because they are genuinely the sweetest ever and I am completely overwhelmed by your love and support and I'm so glad that you all liked it. Please keep on letting me know what you think of it through comments and votes. And also pleae do leave suggestions on what you would like to see happen...

I hope you guys like this one as much as the last.

..

Aditi yawned as she woke up, stretching her aching joints. She lightly grazed the blankets around her in confusion, suddenly confused where she was. She sat up and leaned against the headrest, with a hand on her head, looking around with narrowed eyes.

Ah.

It was Zain's bed.

A small smile appeared on her face at the thought of him.

"Zain..."She called out for him, snuggling in to the pillow that smelt so strongly of his musky scent.

She frowned when he didn't reply in that husky morning voice of his.

"Zain?" She dragged herself out of bed, realising that he had made her wear a sweatshirt over the clothes she was wearing yesterday.

She smiled as the warm feeling melted her heart, she walked out of the room in to the living room.

Her heart broke.

He was sleeping on the sofa, curled up like a baby with no blanket and cranked up in an uncomfortable position.

He frowned and whimpered in his sleep like a wounded animal, she rushed to him and kneeled beside the sofa with worry etched on to her face.

She ran her hand through his hair softly, whispering to him gently, "Zain? baby?"

He just groaned in his sleep, shifting slightly, and shuddering as if he was cold.

She held his upper arm as she leaned up to place a tender kiss on his forehead, her tone strained with concern, "Uto Zain... What's wrong baby?"

She frowned as his forehead burnt against her lips, she pulled away to check his temperature against the back of her hand.

He was burning.

"Zain uto... you're burning...." She shook him carefully, panic spreading across her face.

His eyes fluttered half-open, his raspy voice was obviously pained "What's wrong? Are you okay? Did you sleep well?"

"Am I okay!?" She exclaimed, her eyes widening in hysteric irritation. "You're burning baby..."

She squeezes his shoulder lovingly, scanning over him, her voice perplexed, "How are you feeling?"

Zain sighed, shivering with cold, "Not so good... but I had some painkillers in the night..."

"Why didn't you wake me up idiot?" She pouted as she brought back a thermometer.

He gave her a lopsided grin as he watched her awestruck, at the adorable panic on her face as she fussed around him.

"You look so cute when you sleep... mera maan nahi laga..." He murmured in to her face, his breath washing over her nose.

"Shut up... and sit up... come on..." she tried to pull him up, but he grunted in exertion and flopped back on to the bed.

"Please adu... sone do na..." He begged adorably, batting his eyes lashes and pouting with those puppy dog eyes that she couldn't deny.