ღVisiting Kurokoღ

It's been weeks since Kise Ryouta settled in the club. He officially have a spot on the regulars lining of the team. But that was expected since he's known as a member of the Generation of Miracles.

Kise Ryouta found himself settling well in school. He was making friends, he was popular with the girls, he's doing very well in the basketball club. To top it off, he had never ever lost a match in his life so his ego was inflated. 

He didn't really care much for his studying since he was not exactly the type that does well academically anyway. He just wanted to enjoy basketball for now.

And speaking of basketball, he and Kasamatsu became good friends, though the elder will occassionally beat the crap out of the blonde. Kasamatsu may beat him every now and then but he acknowledges Kise's skills on the court and doesn't mind putting all hopes on him and going so far to believe in him no matter what.

The only thing outside of basketball that he was concerned with was Yuzuriha Airi. She hated being around him for too long and he doesn't understand why that was. What happened to the Airi that used to tell him about her day? Or the Airi who would buy his photobooks and point out he looked cool in them? What happened to the Airi who will smile and take pictures with him?

Kise doesn't want to lose her. He wanted to know why there was a wall between him and her.

"Airicchi~!" Being able to talk to her felt good. It felt like old times again. 

"Hey, Kise." Airi always gave short responses. Why was she so cold to him? He doesn't understand.

"Airicchi, you sure are close with Kasamatsu-senpai." 

He had noticed. He had noticed the way she would go to Kasamatsu with a smile. The way she called out to him, Kise can tell Kasamatsu Yukio was someone important to her. Her eyes shined with innocent happiness whenever he was next to her. 

He had also noticed Kasamatsu can be himself in front of her; he speaks to her, he hits her, he was himself when she's here. But when a different girl was there, he will lose all of his confidence.

Why were they so close? When did they get close? How come Kise doesn't know about that?

"Huh? What's with this all of a sudden?" Why was he asking about Kasamatsu and herself? So what if she was close to her senpai? Kasamatsu allowed her to be close and she's happy to be close to him. 

"It's just Airicchi look more happier with him than with me..." 

"Are you jealous of Kasamatsu-senpai?" 

"No! Of course not! Just... Being in the same class, I thought we could be like back then again, back in Teikou." 

"... I don't want to." 

"Huh?" 

"I don't want to go back to the Teikou days! Thinking about those days makes me sick to the stomach!" Airi shouted at him.

"W-why would it? We had fun, remember?" 

"It was... Everything is in the past now. I would like to be in the present." 

Kasamatsu opened the door to their classroom, seeing Kise and Airi talking, he had no idea there was a small argument in the room. 

"Yuzuriha, are you coming?" 

"Senpai!" She ignored Kise and went off with Kasamatsu. Kise can only watch. Ah. He can see the shine in her eyes when her eyes meets with Kasamatsu's.