ღGuitar and Photosღ

(Don't play the video yet until I say so~!)

Kise and Airi soon returned to their senpais again. They were both smacked by Kasamatsu for making him wait. The two of them didn't find it odd to be hit because Kasamatsu's not known for having the best patience between the others anyway. 

"Oh come on! I've just got out of the hospital! Can't you at least be a little kind to me?" Airi complained. 

"I've waited for you long enough! Do you have any idea how long it has been?!" He was right. She's been asleep for a very long time. It's already Winter...

"Geez..." Airi held Kasamatsu's hand. She gave his cheek a light kiss. "I'm back. Let's go?" 

"Yeah..." 

"Bye, senpais." She bowed in respect and then looked at Kise. "See you, Ryouta." 

"Yeah. See you, Airicchi~!" 

Alone with Airi, Kasamatsu walked her home. The two of them didn't talk much because she was tired. Kasamatsu suddenly let go of her hand. He walked ahead and got down on one knee. 

"Get on. I'll carry you home." 

"Senpai, you're so kind to me today~!" 

"Get on before I make you walk home!" She laughed at his harsh reply and got onto his back. She wrapped her arms around him for support while Kasamatsu supported her legs and carried her. "You're light! What the hell?! Are you made of cotton candy?! You need to eat more!" 

"Shut up, senpai. You're just strong." 

"I'll make you walk home!" 

"My legs are tired..." 

"So crawl." 

"I can't." 

"So wobble." 

"..." Kasamatsu smirked when he got the last words. 

"Airi, I'm happy that you're back..." 

"Hm? I know. I am back to be back with senpai too." 

"I am happy you can remember everything." Kasamatsu was thankful she couldn't look at his face. He was smiling with a light blush. He was so happy that she was really here. It was like a dream. "Today's match was more than just keeping a promise to Seirin... We all felt the urge to get back at Haizaki. That bastard... There's no way we would let him win after what he had done." 

"I was speaking to their captain, you know?" 

"You did?" 

"He apologized on Haizaki's behalf. Poor guy, I feel sorry for him." 

"Same. Can you tell he is a diligent person?"

"Yeah. He is kind of like Yukio-senpai... Only he is a lot kinder, he wouldn't say mean things to me."

"Huh? You are really asking me to drop you right now... Airi? Oi, are you still there?" 

"..." Airi didn't say anything because she's finally asleep. She was not supposed to be up and going for a long time but she willed herself to watch Kaijou's match. 

Kasamatsu stayed quiet and continued to carry her. He should take her to his house since it was closer. He will have to call her parents for her. 

"I couldn't protect you..." This was the only time he can talk to her to his heart's content. He had been keeping it in and he can finally say it out loud. "Even in front of the person who hurt you, I couldn't do anything... I was useless... I'm sorry I'm not the one to take revenge, I'm sorry it's not me the one who protected you..." He felt a little comfortable in his heart to be able to apologize to her.