ღTo the promised place!ღ

Fall made way for the cold winter. That can only mean the Winter Cup has started. Kasamatsu Yukio never thought he was able to lead the team this far. He wondered if he can take the team to the finals. No, he doesn't have the time to wonder! They will! He believed in his team and in Kise. Everybody shared the same resolve as him; the promise with Seirin and the promise with Airi... They will meet their expectations!

After watching Seirin beat Yosen, it fueled their hidden flame even more; they just have to beat their next opponent to face Seirin. They have yet to pay them back for the practice match and they will settle the score on the promised stage!

Kasamatsu and Kise were on the court, practicing with everyone else, awaiting for the start of the quater-final. They were deadly serious about the next match. Ever since watching the video of their next opponent from yesterday, Moriyama noticed both Kise and Kasamatsu have been very quiet. The two of them have eyes belonging to a killer. When he asked the two of them why they were like that, they were quiet.

"Kobori, what do you think?"

"I want to believe they have a reason." The vice-captain said to the shooting guard.

"About yesterday... What was it?" Kasamatsu passed the ball to Kise, asking him why Kise stood up yesterday the moment he saw the dark gray haired player on the court.

"Nothing... I saw an old acquaintance..."

"...!"

"When I got into Teikou and became a regular, it was around the 2nd year. That is to say before that there was another 5th player." Kise looked at Kasamatsu to see the other's shocked face. "And... he was the most feared. His name is Haizaki Shougo."

"Haizaki..." Kise can see burning flames inside Kasamatsu's eyes. "I will kill him..." Kise immediately grabbed Kasamatsu's arm when he muttered that in a low and dangerous voice.

"Senpai..."

"That guy..." Kasamatsu will never ever forgive that guy no matter how much he apologized. Kasamatsu wanted to kill him for what he did during the summer! "He..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuzuriha Airi's operation was a success but she showed no signs of waking up. The doctors told her parents and the Kaijou members that she will wake up on her own. She's nowhere near danger and she will be fine once she wakes up. However, the doctor said nothing about her memories remaining or not.

Her parents were worried but they believed she will wake up without a single worry. The Kaijou members also believed in her return.

Kasamatsu and the others took turns to fill out more of the pages of the blue notebook. The blue notebook will be very useful when she wakes up.

I want to wake up...

I want to wake up...

I have to wake up!

Airi couldn't feel a thing in her world. Her world was filled with nothing but darkness. She can only see herself in the cold darkness. She was afraid of this world...

"Kise? Are you here? Moriyama-senpai? Kobori-senpai? Hayakawa-senpai? Yukio-senpai, where are you?!" She walked and walked but she couldn't tell if she even moved from her spot. Why was she stuck here? Does she have a reason to be here? "Senpai! Kise! Where are you?! Mom! Dad!" Tears brimming her eyes, Airi felt helpless again.