The Charmed Bottle of Firewhiskey

Warning! Mild swearing and kissing scenes!

Who had the idea to play spin the bottle with firewhiskey? The bushy-haired girl thought, groaning. Spin the bottle in the Heads' Common was a dangerous idea. The Head Boy and Girl had their friends over, and his friends being Slytherins were ambitious and cunning. The Head Girl's friends were daring and reckless. Not a good combination! She thought.

"Come on, Granger. Loosen up, spice up your life," Pansy Parkinson told the bushy haired girl.

"Oh all right!" Hermione Granger answered, frustrated.

The Gryffindors and Slytherins gathered in a circle, a charmed bottle in the middle. The bottle would spin randomly and whoever it landed on, you had to kiss for at least five seconds.

Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione and Ginny Weasley were on one side, while Pansy, Blaise Zabini, Draco Malfoy and the Head Boy, Theodore Nott were on the other.

"Ready, bitches?!" Pansy exclaimed. She didn't wait for answers, she just flicked her wand and the game began. The bottle spun magically and landed on the Chosen One. "Damn it!"

Harry looked at her, afraid. Pansy leaned towards him and gave him a quick peck on the lips. There were a series of ewws heard from the others. Hermione rolled her eyes, how mature.

Blaise's turn, he shut his eyes tightly and the bottle spun. It landed on Ginny. His eyes widened as he gulped and leaned in, Ginny quickly pressed her lips against his and they separated, blushing.

Draco's turn, he took a deep breath and the bottle spun, his eyes widening as it stopped on Blaise. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" He howled, nose scrunched up in disgust. "You! Of all people."

"Do I look like I want to kiss you?" Blaise said, disgusted.

Draco and Blaise slowly inched closer to each other and disgustedly kissed with their noses scrunched up and lips puckered. There were many laughs from their friends, especially from the girls, the boys just looked disgusted.

Theo's turn. He sat, uneffected and the bottle spun quickly although it felt like slow motion to him when it landed on Hermione. They stared at each other, him looking into her chestnut eyes while she gazed into his hazel-green eyes until, they were interrupted by a cough.

"I think I'm chocking on all this *cough* sexual tension *cough*" Ginny teased. The others bursted into laughter.

"Shut up!" Theo and Hermione shouted, simultaneously.

Hermione slowly moved towards Theodore and captured his lips in hers. As the kiss increased, she grasped his tie and ran her hand through his short chestnut locks while his hand was lost in her bushy caramel colored hair. The Gryffindors and Slytherins whooping was blocked out as they easily passed the five second mark. They felt sparks they had never experienced before. The two were peacefully making out until, a clearing of the throat snapped them out of it. They pulled away, both as red as the Weasley's hair. Laughter was heard from each one of the students except Ron who seemed disgusted.

"Well, 'Mione. I never thought you'd ever kiss like that," Ginny sniggered.

Hermione hid her crimson face in her knees whilst Theo was hiding his incredibly goofy grin, he couldn't get off his face.

"Quite a good snog you had there, Theo," Draco said, nudging him.

If possible Theo reddened and muttered, "Shut your shitty Malfoy mouth before I smack that fucking smirk off your arrogant face, that goes for you too Zabini!"