Chapter Eight: Date Day.

Monday..

Monday had finally came and I was getting ready for me and Johns lunch date. I was wearing a red sundress along with a beige sunhat and some sandals and my hair was straightened.

When I was done getting ready I waited for John to come and pick me up. At exactly 2 o'clock my door bell had rang, and I went to open the door to see John standing there with a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

"Hey beautiful.. These are for you, and wow.. You look amazing." He said.

"Awe, why thank you."

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah!" I replied with.

We then headed off to lunch.

At lunch..

"This is nice.." I said as I smiled.

"Very. I'm glad you came." He said.

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked.

"Because.. You're really beautiful, and.. Different. And what would someone like you want with me?"

"Awe John.. That's the sweetest thing I've heard." I said.

He just smiled and looked at me.

After we ate and talked for a while I looked at the time.

"Shit, it's gunna be 7. I have to go!" I said

"Woah, we talked for five hours?" John said.

"I guess when you're having fun you lose track of time." I smiled.

"Okay, I'll take you home love."

When I got home I said goodbye to John and thanked him.

"Thank you again.. Today was nice." I said.

"No, thank you."

"I'll see you again." I said.

"You will, goodnight Athena."

"Goodnight John." I smiled and shut the door.

Today was actually great, and John was amazing. I had so much fun that I forgot about what's going to happen Wednesday night. The clippers game. Maybe I'll see if John wants to go.

I know it's not the best to take him, much less me even go. But maybe we'll have more fun than what I expect.

I decided to text John before I went to bed.

Me: hey.. I was wondering if you wanted to go to a Clippers game with me on Wednesday at 6? I would love for you to go.

John: yes! Of course, sounds like fun! I'll see you then.

I then put my phone up and went to bed.

John sure knows how to give me butterflies, I thought before I drifted off to sleep.