Kiss in the Rain (Harry Styles fanfic)

"Get up!!" I heard screamed into my room.  Ughh, summer is over, school is about to ruin my life...again. Starting in year 11 shouldn't be that bad.....haha I'm kidding myself...I must still be asleep!  School has always been a pain.  Ever since my 5 best friends turned on me, in grade school, I've been pushed to my limit and I cannot take it anymore.  The populars, the jocks, the blonde headed princesses....how could my life get any worse?  Anyway, I get out of bed and start dressiing...oh and did I mention, my worst enemy lives nextdoor?  Oh yes, the most popular guy ever, Harry Styles.  I have to hurry and get ready before he leaves his house so he won't beat me up again.  Last time we met outside our houses, he gave me a bloody nose.  No need for details....

I pick up a black t-shirt with the words "Wont stop till we surrender" on it with a star above the words. Then I picked out some white skinnys and my vans.  I went downstairs and my parents were there.  "Hey hunny" my mom says.  "Hey mom," I reply.  My dad pays no mind until I start to leave.  "Hey, watch were you go and don't get another bloody nose, ok?" "Ok dad."  I am all of the sudden given a bad expectation as I open the door.  What if he's out there, ready to break my neck?  Oh he couldn't!

As I walk outside, there is nobody, as I expected.  But then, I hear talking, then it stops, the laughing, but I really shouldve kept my head turned, because right when I turn, I get a blow to the head.  I instantly start running, and hes running after me.  Oh great, I think, Right when you think you are safe, it happens just like that.  I keep on running until I get to school.  Ive never felt so safe at school before!  I run up the stairs, and just like that, he stops, and is with his ughh crew.  What a day this will be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey sorry its not that long!  I am way new to this and this is what I thought of first...but i will keep posting!!  Just please read and tell:D Thanks guys!!!!:)  If you can please tell me your opinions and please give me ideas!!!!!!:D:D Thanks:D