Harry's Over

Right when I got home, I went to tell my mom Harry was coming over, and then I ran upstairs and blasted my music.  I was blasting Coldplay.  I decided I would change into something different, so I got black skinnys with tons of holes, and a white Coldplay shirt, and my white VANS.  I was so nervous....because I have a huge secret crush on Harry.....

"Cassidy!  Harry's here!  He's coming up!"  My mom yelled.

There was a faint knock on the door.  I opened it and saw an amazingly cute Harry Styles standing at my door.

"Hey there,"  He said softly.

"Uh...hi..."  I stuttered back.  He came in and I shut the door.  I turned down the music a little, but not too much.

"So, what was the subject?"

"Were you not paying attention, Harry?"

"No, of course not."  He smirked.

"Of course....anyways, we have to look up the Civil War."

"Okay, get to work."

"Look, just because you're the popular Harry Styles does not mean I have to do your work.  Either you help, or you can fail."  I said.

"Just because you're the ugly, fat Cassidy Youngwood doesn't mean I have to listen to you or help you."

"Wow..."  Tears were pricking at my eyes....but I couldn't let him see me cry...not now.

"Look, I gotta go."

He walked downstairs, me following. 

"Leaving already?  You should stay for dinner!  Cassidy would love that!"

"Mom!  He needs to go, he can go."

"Yeah, I'm not hungry anyways."

"No, I insist."

"Eh, well...I guess I could stay,"  He says, looking my way.

"Great!"

At this time, my dad walked in and said his hello's....and then we sat down for dinner.  I'm sitting by Harry, and in front of me is my mom.  We talked for a while and then he headed home...which was nextdoor.

I told my parents goodnight and headed up to my room and got in my sweat pants and a black cami.  I turned on my music and fell asleep.

-----------Next Day-----------

I woke up to the sound of my dog barking, and the sound of knocking at my door.  I quickly jumped up and brushed my hair.  I ran to the door and opened it, surpirsed by the person in front of me.

"Hey, my mom wants to know if you could come over tonight for dinner.  Could you?"

I was so stunned it wasn't even funny...

"Uh..sure...but, Harry, I thought you hated me."

He smirked.  "I do.  I said my mom wants you to, I didn't say I did.  I wish you didn't, but she made me."

"Oh, okay.  I'll see you at 6:00?"

"Ugh, yeah.  Now you can go back to bed, your royal ugliness."

I slamed the door on him.  I walked to my bed and blasted my music.  I was happy but at the same time....sad.  He hates me....ugh.

My phone started ringing and I saw it was Jessica.

"Hey!"

"Hey girl!  Look, I want you to meet me at the mall in an hour.  Kay?  Kay!!  See ya!"  She yelled at me then quickly hung up.  Oh great, I have to go to the mall...haha.

I quickly got a shower and dryed my hair.  I then straightend it and put on my black eyeliner...pretty heavy.  I put on blue skinnys with rips and a white shirt that says 'Hate and Love' and then put on my black VANS. 

I ran downstairs and told my mom where I was going.  I quickly hopped in my black mustang and started driving.  When I got there, Jessica was waiting for me.

"Hey gorgeous!"  She yelled at me when I got out.

"Shut up!  I'm ugly as crap.  You're gorgeous!"

She rolled her eyes and grabbed my arm. 

"Come on.  We are going dress shopping!"

"For what?"

"For the Winter Dance at school,"  She told me in a 'DUH" sounding voice.

"Oh..." 

We walked to the store called 'Pinky Promise' and started shopping.  I came across a black and blue dress that comes right above the knees.  It was so cute.

"Hey, I think I found mine.  Did you find one?"

"Yeah!"  She held out a beautiful red and black dress.     (dress pics on side:) )

We both tried them on and they were perfect.  We bought them and then said our goodbyes and went home.  It was almost 6:00 when I got home.  Great....

I ran upstairs and put my dress up.  I reaplied makeup and made sure I looked okay.  This is going to be a horrid night.....