Partners

"Alright class, today, you will have partners for an important project that will affect half of your grade," said Mr. Gutsey.   The whole class groaned.   "I will pick your partners, no exceptions, and you cannot and will not trade partners.  If you do so , the will lead to a free trip to the principals office and a free two weeks of detention."  More groans.  Sydney Claire, the most popular girl in school ever to be known, with her long bleach blonde hair....she's absolutely gorgeous.  Did I mention...she's Harry's girlfriend?  Ugh...

"Yes, Miss Sydney?"

"Just a thought, Mr. Gutsey, but since you love me, could I be partners with Harry?"

"Harry will be partnered with Cassidy, not you.  You will find out your partner later.  If I put you with Harry, no work would be done, only kissing and partying."  The whole class laughed.

"Just shut up.." Sydney was so mad....I think I saw steam coming out of her nose.  But wait.....he just said that me and Harry would be partnered together.....oh....no....

Apparently the bell rang when I was thinking about how Harry will kill me when he comes over to work on the project, because everyone was up and my best friend, Jessica, was pulling at my arm and yelling at me to get up.

"Get up, Cassidy!"  Jessica yelled in my ear.

"I'm up..."  I quickly got up and walked out of class with her.

"I can't believe you got partnered with Harry.  I would not want to be you."

"Jessica, please don't remind me.  This is going to be horrible"

"Just make sure no knives are around.  He might try to kill you."

"Oh, shut up."

"Haha, whatever,"  Jessica laughed and walked off to her next class.

"Hey there."  I turned around to see Harry behind me.

"Please, I'm begging you, don't hurt me!"

"Shh, quiet down!  People are gonna look.  And I'm not going to hurt you.  I just need to know when to come over.  Tonight okay?"

"Oh...uh...yeah sure."

"5:30 okay?"

"Yeah." 

I was thanking God he didn't just slam me into my locker and lock me in there.  Tonight...5:30...oh good....

I grabbed my binders and stuff for the next class....English....yay...no....

---------------------------5 hours later-----------------------------

"And all he wanted to know is what time to come over?  Seriously?  Wow..."

"Yeah....well, I gotta go Jessica, but I'll text you."  I smiled.

"Haha okay.  Have fun, Mrs. Styles."  She winked at me.  I grabbed everything and shut my locker and started walking home.  I started blasting Taylor Swift's "We are never ever getting back together."