Messed up

When Harry called me fatty and I took off running, I dont know why, but I expected him to come running after me.  I will admit, I have had a huge crush on him once....but I dont think I have had those feelings ever since he started bullying me. 

"Hey hunny.  How was school?"

"Um, it was great, mom."

"Ok, thats good." she said smiling.

"Yeah, I guess.  Im gonna go to my room."

I started walking off in the direction in my room when my phone vibrated.  I looked at it.  Huh, it was a text from some guy named William Tooys that was at my house and wanted to give me $100,000.00.  Whatever....but I was still curious.  So, I went to my room and climbed out my window, so nobody would know where I was going.  I walked around to the front of the house.  Nobody.  Well, I thought there was no one. 

"Attack!!!" I hear somebody scream behind me.  I turned around and I saw Louis Tomlinson running after me.  Oh, did I mention, he was Harry's best friend?? 

I screamed and ran the other direction.  I ran to the back of the house and tried climbing up to my window. 

"Oh no you dont!"  I knew that voice...Harry...

He grabbed my waist and pulled me to the ground.  Then, three other boys came running up.  They all stood around me, in a circle.....

"Alright...any last words, beast?" Louis said.

'Yea actually."

"Haha to bad, you cant say them."  I then felt a horrible pain in my stomach.  Harry had punched me.  Hard.  He then took a swing at my face, and blood surtted from my nose.  I grabbed my nose and when I took it off, my hand was red. 

"Please, what did I do?"  I squeaked.

"Well, you told someone that I was nice to you." Harry said.

"I just got freakin home!  I didnt tell anyone!"  I yelled.

"Hey, dont you yell at me!"  His face just got inches from mine.  I could smell his breath....

"Wow, your breath..."

"Yea, what about it?"

"It, it, it smells good."

He looked at me in shock, which ended with me falling on the ground blacking out.....

----------Next Day---------

I awoke to bright lights and beeping sounds.  In at first thought I was in Heaven, but I came to my senses....I was in the hospital.

"Mom?" I croaked.

"Oh youre awake!!"

"Yea, what happened?"

"I have no idea.  I found you outside blacked out on the ground.  Can you remember anything?"

I do rememeber....everything.  Harry and the guys, his breath, everything.  But I cant tell anyone because my parents will call the police and trust me, I will certainly be on a death bed then.

"No, nothing.  All I remember was climbing out my window...I must have fallen off."

"Yes, of course!  Thats what happened."  She smiled.

"Yea..." I mumbled

------Next Day------

So, I had a fractured left wrist.  Oh joy.  I am not looking forward to today.  I get out of bed.  What shall I wear??  Hmm...I finally pick out some faded pink skinnys with a black shimmery top that said Love Hurts and some black combat boots.  I then apllied very thin black eyeliner and some nude lip gloss.  I had straightend ling brown hair, and I had green/brown eyes...I guess I was pretty...

I walked downstairs and saw my parents sitting at the table. 

"Goodmorning hunny!"

'Morning mom, dad"

I gradded an apple and my bag.

"Have a good day!"

"Dont count on it.."

I started walking towards school with my music blasting...this is gonna be a long day.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it good?  Please comment!!  And if you have any ideas!:)