jughead||3

'she's hot, yet WAY out of my league

'she's hot, yet WAY out of my league.'

were jughead's first thoughts of the new girl. jughead bit his lip softly as he watched the way she walked down the school hallway as if she were a victorias secret model walking down the catwalk. she definitely had the face and body for it. he sighed softly in disappointment as he saw her smiling over at the jocks. "what the hell is she doing here?!" jughead heard ronnie's voice squeak with anger. jughead raised a brow and looked over his shoulder at her. "whats your problem?" "she's my problem." veronica glared softly at the brunette newbie, crossing her arms. "wait, you KNOW her? how?" betty asked softly in ronnie's ear. "my father and her father made a deal a LONG time ago, she's the main reason why he's such a bad person. well, her father is, technically." "wow.. then maybe she's back in town for you?" betty nodded and watched along with archie, jughead and ronnie. watching the new girl arrange her stuff in her locker, the girl might have had enough of our staring and finally snapped at us with a raised brow and attitude. "may i fucking help you? why don't you just take a picture-? it'll last longer!" with that, the whole hall laughed loudly at her comment towards us, some cheered. veronica just glared along with betty. we could all tell that the new girl is already on BOTH of their shitty lists.

jughead smirked and chuckled weakly, "sure thing princess. why don't i just get my crew of paparazzi and just give ya a WHOLE flash mob." he winked at her. she simply rolled her eyes and slammed her locker door shut before locking it. "woaaahhh, who's the newbie?? she obviously hates you losers, no surprise there." and there it is. cheryl has yet again 'blessed' our presence. "thats my ex friend, astrid morningstar." 'astrid, cute name.' "she should try out for the Vixens. we ARE in new need of members. well ill catch you losers later. gotta get to class!" with that, cheryl pranced her way upstairs to chemistry. we all decided to meet up after school at pop's.

'whoever that girl is. i at least HAVE to try. i might even have to ask archie for help. yikes.'