karmas a b*tch

'astrid better watch her back- i don't give up so easily'

groaning, veronica walked into the living room of her apartment. gently trying to cover her bruised cheek and the dried blood on her nose. her mother, hermione lodge, was sitting on the couch watching her usual telenovela. ronnie's heels were loud enough to echo into the living room, causing her mom to stand up and pause her show before walking up to her daughter with open arms. "how was your d-... what the hell happened?!" her mother bright smiled turned into a wide eyed expression and a frown. "astrids in town-.. along with lucifer." veronica raised a brow at her mother before going into their kitchen for some ice. "ay, mija...your dad isn't going to like this-... he's coming home soon." ronnie sighed as she nodded, knowing how her father gets on edge around the morningstar's family. her father has done business with astrid's father many times before, and they always end up hurting a family or two. maybe even more. "I'm sure these bruises will clear up, i got some hits into her myself. to make it even." veronica smirked and giggled slightly, causing her mother to sigh and shake her head in disappointment, "we already have a bad reputation, please don't make it worst."

veronica woke up the next morning. her cheek was slightly sore with pressure from last nights brawl at pop's with her ex friend, astrid. she gently sat up in bed before slipping on her fluffy black slides on and heading into the kitchen. her father was there sitting at the table with her mother. veronica smiled brightly and threw herself at her father, "daddy! what are you doing here so early?!" "i heard what happened, at pop's- and of course, action must be taken." veronica sighed and shook her head, "its nothing, daddy. just a small altercation, thats all. i promise, now i really should get dressed. i have some business to attend to at riverdale high."