astrid||1

'sigh

'sigh. time for a boring ass day, even if its a new place and new school.' 

astrid groaned and rolled her eyes, turning off her alarm. slipping into a pair of tight ripped jeans, with a pair of fishnet stockings already on underneath, and a half cut sweatshirt.  blaring 'promises' by jhene aiko over her beats pill speaker as she placed her hair up into a messy bun, walking into her tidy, yet huge bathroom. standing in front of her mirror as she got out her make up supplies. after a good 30 minutes, astrid was done. feeling confident, as always, astrid smirked softly at her reflection and winked. walking out of her bathroom, spraying her elegant vanilla victorias secret spray she began looking around for her heels. gently slipping on a pair of thin socks for flats before slipping into her shoes. she grabbed her stuff and graceful walked downstairs into the kitchen. at the table, lexi, astrids little sister, sat there in a perfectly ironed and clean outfit but she did have quite messy hair. "can you, maybe, help me do my hair..?" lexi asked shyly up at her older sister astrid. astrid laughed and nodded. grabbing a teasing comb, gel, hairspray and a curling wand along with a few bobby pins. astrid moistened her sisters scalp slightly and began to gel down lexi's edges. astrid smiled down at her sister and raised a brow gently, "you ready for school?" "i guess so, but why did daddy have to move us here? it stinks! los angeles was WAY better." it wasn't even 8 in the morning and lexi was already whining. astrid huffed softly and rolled her eyes. "hate to break it to you but i miss l.a too." "so why did we move?" lexi raises a brow slightly and looks up at her sister gently. "because daddy has some unfinished business here-" astrid finally finished gelling down lexi's scalps and curling her rest of her hair before grabbing her keys and walking outside to her car with lexi by her side.

after dropping off her sister, astrid drove her way to starbucks, ordering a caramel frappucino through the drive thru, now driving her way to river dale high. astrid parked gracefully, grabbing her chanel bag and closing the door to her car. racing to the front office to check in. astrid  pulled out her iPhone 7 to check the time, '8:01 am' it read. thank god! 10 more minutes until class started. 'i can't afford to be late. especially since daddy told me this whole mission depends on me.'