veronica||2

veronica groans and rolls her eyes in frustration

 another annoying text from cheryl, reminding veronica about vixen practice today along with try outs for new vixens. 

"great just what i need right now, more distractions from seeing my dad." veronica shrugs softly as she tossed her phone back into her duffle bag for practice. betty smiles weakly and rubs her shoulder, "it'll be fine ronnie. we'll probably be done in an hour. no prob." "thanks, b." "of course. now just relax. class starts in 10 minutes anyways." betty spoke in her usual soft motherly tone. one of the things that veronica loved about betty. archie andrews walked up to betty and veronica in the halls, jughead by his side of course. "hey ronnie." he spoke softly while wrapping an arm around her shoulders, kissing her gently. veronica kissed him back softly with a gentle smile on her lips. "archiekins, you ready for football practice later?" "hell yea. whats up b?" archie smiled over at betty, cocking his head up slightly. betty smiled and waved softly. "hey arch." jughead and betty exchanged soft and innocent smiles between each other.

suddenly, there was loud yelling coming from down the halls. sounded like reggie and the rest of their obnoxious football goons. veronica scoffed and rolled her eyes, "their probably flipping out over the newest porn video on pornhub." shaking her head, veronica opened her locker. arranging her stuff, all she heard was silence creep through out the whole downstairs of riverdale high. she quickly turned her head to where everyone stared, widening her eyes in shock. 'astrid?!'

her old rival, in the flesh, walking down the hall. as show stopping as always. all the boys stared and 'awed' at the gorgeous girl. not gonna lie, astrid really is the fairest of them all, but yet she had the soul of pure hatred. well what else do you expect from the daughter of satan himself right? 

whoops-