Mike

Warning: DRAMATIC

You held your head low. You didn't know nobody wouldn't dress up for Halloween. You were a 1950s greaser girl and stood out, to say the least. You bumped into something hard.

"Watch where you're going!" You looked up and met a Ghostbuster. Mike Wheeler,

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking." You explained, he rolled his eyes and walked off. You brushed it off, it was just Mike being Mike.

Lunch Time

"Hiya, Kitten." You turned around and met a boy with light eyes his name was Ricky, you've heard a few bad things about him, but you still trusted him. His hair was greased back and he had on a leather jacket. You giggled at your matching costumes.

"Hey Cat," you laughed. He smiled and stood up straight.

"Was today embarrassing as hell for you too?" He questioned. You nodded and looked around all eyes were glued on you two. " Well, since we already embarrassed ourselves, why don't we continue embarrassing ourselves together? A greaser couple." You laughed.

"You got it cat," he smiled and took your backpack slinging it over his then, he slipped his arm around you.
People watched as you walked down the hall. The Ghostbusters ran to you,

"Cute costumes guys, mind if we hang with you. We look like idiots," Lucas asked

"We look fine Lucas!" Dustin said, you laughed and nodded.

"Idiots together!" You laughed,

"I think we should go, guys," you turned your head towards Mike.

"Why?" You asked, Mike, ignored you

"What's wrong Mike?" Will questioned he frowned, then he faced you.

"First off I wasn't talking to you," then he faced The boys. You hated when Mike was like this. "We are our own party, we don't need them!" He stated. Ricky frowned.

"Look, man, I don't know what's your problem. All you do is Bitch and bitch." Mike took a step closer to him. Holy shit, HOLY SHIT! Everything happened so quickly, Mike threw the first punch and now was getting up from the floor from being hit by Ricky. 

"Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my Gawd!" Dustin shouted you got in between them

"Stop it guys please Stop!" You shouted, Ricky was sorta buff for 13, Mike...well, he wasn't. Mike was on the floor bleeding non-stop. "Holy Crap!" You got on your knees and helped him up, Ricky was gone. 

"Teacher!" Someone yelled everyone ran off including his friends, you dragged him into a closet. He was groaning and whining. 

"Mike," you got on your knees and tried to help him. You looked in his eyes, "You're crying," you were shocked, he wiped away his tears quickly. 

"No, I'm not!" he shouted you flinched, his face fell a bit. You felt his hand on top of yours "He's a bad guy, you don't know the things he says about girls...I didn't want that to happen to you." he stated, 

"You hate me-" he cut you off.

"I don't hate you," Mike stated quickly, you only nodded. You took out a little first aid kit from your backpack and began to wipe his blood away, out of nowhere he burst out in tears. 

"Mike, Mike What's wrong!?" You asked, he hid his face and wept. 

"I can't with everything right now! T-there's too much going on in life and I-I don't know," it took a while to realize it, but Mike was letting all of his emotions out to you, He sobbed uncontrollably and all you could do was hold him tightly. The bell rang, you chose to ditch class and Stay with Mike. He slowly stopped crying, his face was red and eyes were puffy. You took in your surroundings and realized you were holding Mike Wheeler in your arms on a closet floor. 

"Your ghost box thing broke," you said he chuckled and nodded.

"I know when Ricky threw me It snapped." he laughed. You frowned,

"Why did you fight him anyways," You asked, he shrugged,

"He said I 'bitch'," he mumbled, I only nodded I didn't want to push it, "You know the real reason I did it," he said, you raised an eyebrow. "I tease you all the time, I try not to talk to you because I'll freaking embarrass myself and all I can do is insult you and I'm really sorry...I really am and I really, really like you Y/n I really do," he turned a brighter red than before. You smiled and turned pink.

"FInally opened up Wheeler," You giggled, he only smiled. You helped him up and he dusted off his suit.

"Sorry, I was a crying wreck. It's been a rough time and...I needed to cry." He looked down ashamed.

"Don't stress it Wheeler, c'mon let's ditch and go to the arcade," you laughed he smiled and followed you out.

As time went on you and Mike became more serious. You shared your first kiss right after you won dig dug, your first 'I love you' in your room when Mike snuck in and you killed your first demodog- oh wait that's another story.

I don't even
know guys