Will

"Holy shit!" You fell back with a huge thud. Something heavy running over your feet knocking you down. You groaned you felt warm liquid running down your leg. The wrong day to wear shorts.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" Someone squeaked you didn't answer. You held your chest breathing heavily. Holding your head you looked up,

"Oh, it's just you Byers," You didn't have time to blush. Your leg was oozing blood. Dirt shaped like tire tracks traced onto it.

"Jesus,... I'll um... I'll go get my mom!" He yelled quickly getting on his bike. You tried to stand up, "No! Sit, I don't want you to get hurt... More hurt," He gave you a light bashful smile. You shook your head wincing at the pain.

"Your house is probably a mile away, could you help me to mine?" You asked pointing to your house in front of you guys. He nodded dropping his bike in the middle of the road. He helped you stand his hand slide to your waist as you threw your arm around him. You both looked at each other cheeks red.

"Is... Is this okay?" He asked, lightly moving his hand from your waist you nodded, quickly almost falling from the loss of contact.

"Yeah Will- You're bleeding!?" You looked at the huge cut on his head. He lightly dabbed his head.

"I know, I just need to get you cleaned up before I do anything," His cheeks were on fire. You smiled and began to walk to the house. Suddenly you stopped.

"Shit!" You groaned tipping Your head back.

"What?! Why 'shit'!?" He questioned, you gave him a look of sympathy.

"I left the keys in the house,"

15 minutes later

"I'M STUCK!" He was frantic his limbs flying everywhere.  You couldn't help but bust out laughing. "Pull me out!" He sounded close to crying,  you giggled and grabbed his feet trying to get him unstuck from the doggie door.

"Will! I can't-BABHAHAHAHHA!" Your laughter filled the neighborhood. You could hear will chuckle, but that was spotted replaced with scared whines. Finally, you pulled him out, you falling on your butt and him falling next to you. You both laughed looking up at the ceiling of your porch. You sat up on your doorsteps Will following he sighed deeply. There you both were, you had will's jacket covered in blood wrapped around your leg as he held your blood-soaked scrunchie on his cut. You looked at each other and laughed some more.

"I'm sorry for all of this Y/n," He chuckled, you shrugged looking off at the passing cars. Y353ou heard something break, your heart fell. Will didn't seem to notice his eyes on you. Suddenly his lips were on yours, you pulled away. "I-I'm so-"

"Your bike!" You stood up wincing at the pain.

"What!?" He stood up too.

"Your bike Will!" You limped to the street there was Will's bike crushed. Will gasped running towards it, you almost felt like crying. You knew how much he loved that bike. It's your fault you didn't let him get his mom. He picked it up quickly running in your direction as he was about to pass you, he stopped. His bike fell from his hands.

"Wha-why are you crying?" He asked he looked worried as if he did something wrong.

"Y-your bike Will," You lightly cried, but even if a tear slide down your cheek Will was concerned.

"My bike doesn't matter. Don't cry," He threw his arm around you leading you back to the steps walking over completely ignoring his bike.

"Will?" He looked at you, his eyes warm and curious. You held his cheeks and kissed him. He didn't know what to do for a second as if him kissing you before was just him winging it, but soon his lips moved with yours.

Edited at the airport so...Yeah