"Juggie"

Archie POV
Jughead looked like a god. I wonder why he didn't see that side of him, he always talked about horrible he was. In reality, he was perfect. I kissed him on the cheek. I could feel him underneath me. I trailed kisses all over his neck and nibbles on his ear. He laughed a little and pushed me off. "Archie just fuck me already!" He said biting his lip. Who knew Jughead could be so dirty. I skipped over all the hesitating and moved my hand up and down his shaft. His eyes never left mine and I couldn't wait until later. I stuck my tongue into his mouth and bit his lip. He then wrapped his arms around my neck and arched his back to make contact with me. His bare boner rubbed mine through my boxers. My head leaned back towards the ceiling. He kneeled down in front of me. I blushed and rubbed the back of my neck. He looked up at me and smiled, he then licked from the bottoms to the top of my length. My breath hitches and I shivered again. He smirked, he loved being in control of my body. Then he took my whole length in his mouth and moved up and down with his hand. "Fuck juggie..." I moaned quietly.
Jughead POV
When he called me juggie I just couldn't control myself. I sucked harder and moved faster. He through his head back and pushed his hand on the back of my head to keep me there. "Juggie!" He moaned again. I stood up and practically tackled him into the bed. I slid my tongue into his mouth and moved my hand over his body. "Jughead." He said, pushing me off of him. I sat there nervous for a second. What did I do wrong? "My turn..." he smirked. I smiled in relief as he straddled me. He kissed me then pushed himself off me and wrapped his hand around my length and started off fast. "Archie!" I practically screamed. I was overwhelmed with this feeling. It felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders for holding my feelings in for so long and no I'm having sex with Archie Andrews. He licked over my tip teasing. I bit my lip to hold back a moan. "Moan for me juggie." I listened and moaned. "Jughead you're so perfect..." He said putting his mouth over my shaft. My back arched and he sucked deeper. "Fuck." I breathed. I realized I was holding my breath until now... he kissed my tip and licked it. I pulled his head up to my lips to stop myself from coming. "Jughead... I want to..." He said blushing. I nodded and bit my lip. He lined himself up. We sat there for a second, him hovering over me and me under him. I felt protected and vulnerable. I gave him a peck on the lips. He rubbed his tip against me and looked into my eyes to ask if I was ready. I nodded. He entered slowly. My eyes began to water. Fuck was I going to cry? No. I can't. I'll die if I do omg. He looked up at me and pulled out. "Jughead are you ok?" I whimpered from the loss of him inside me. "I'm fine." I said wiping my eyes. "Jughead if you don't want t-" "no archie I want to!" I said looking away. I pulled his body against mine and kissed him. "Please Archie?" I said smiling. He nodded and started to enter me again. He went a little faster this time and after awhile he went deeper and faster. "Fuck! Archie!" I moaned. He kissed my neck as he thrusted into me. We turned into a moaning sloppy pile of bodies. I was sweating as he left yet another hickey on my neck. I swear I had at least 5. "Juggie! I'm gonna come..." He moaned. "M-me too!" I managed to stutter out. He slammed into me one last time and I came all over my stomach and he came into me. We sat there breathing heavily. Archie still holding himself over me in a pushup position. "Jughead..." He said smiling. I blushed. "That was amazing." He sighed. "Hell yeah it was." He kissed me hard on the pith and rolled over next to me. I heard a door slam downstairs. "Archie I'm home!" Fuck his dad. I stood up quickly and grabbed a shirt off the ground and my pants. I sat next to him on the bed. "Stay." He said grabbing my hand. I nodded. "Are we telling him?" I stuttered. "You don't have to! We can wait." I nodded. "Can we? Just a little longer?" He smiled and sighed. "Thank god, I'm so nervous he said kissing me quickly. I laughed and hugged him. "Archie?"

Heyyyy guys sorry it's been awhile since I've posted!! Hope you liked my smut hehe. My first one so sorry:) Anyways
thanks for reading y'all! OOOO AND VOTE PLEASE! (if not that's ok)