"Baby please, dont go."

Archie POV
Jughead has his arms wrapped around me when I woke up. His light snores were so cute... I smiled and slowly moved him off me so I could get up. Jughead was awake now. "Good morning Juggie." I smiled. He yawned and rubbed his eyes. "Morning Arch." I was changing into a clean shirt when his arms hugged around my waist. I just rolled my eyes.

"Hey Jug." He laughed. "Hi..." It was way too bright in here, I got up to close the blinds and notice Betty. She was changing as well. I could see her lacy pink bra, she was facing away from the window though. I blushed and closed the blinds quickly. "What's wrong Arch?" Jughead asked turning his head to side like a puppy. I shook my head. "Nothing, I'm fine." I said quickly. He looked over my face and decided to ignore my expression. My face felt red and hot.

He got up and slid on his sweatpants. Watching him get ready was my favorite thing to do in the morning. He was so precise and gentle, he moved like a turtle. I on the other hand changed quickly, throwing on anything.

His beanie sat on his head as usual, with his long sleeved rugged black shirt. Even through his sweatpants I could see a slight bulge. I laughed to myself. "Hm?" He threw up his eyebrow at me. "Nothing..." I shrugged, biting my lip slightly. "What?" He laughed getting closer. I just shrugged and laughed more. His lips met mind and he twirled my hair through his fingers. I felt a smile creep onto his lips in the kiss. "I love you." He smiled. "So much. You're pretty much the only reason I wake up in the morning, and the only reason I smile and laugh and breath!" He said kissing me each word he said. I let my hand skim over his collar. "I love you too Juggie. You make me genuinely happy and I'm very thankful for that." He smiled again and kissed me.

Suddenly the door opened. Jughead's arms left my waist and I unraveled mine from his shirt. "Archie?" My mom said in the door frame. "Uh hi." I said not sure if she saw or not. "What were you just doing?" She said taking violent steps forward. "Uh... Nothing." She stepped in between us and stared into my eyes. "Nothing? You were just kissing Jughead." She said with an evil glare towards him.

"Mrs. Andrews-" "Don't make any excuses Forsythe!" She growled. He flinched at his name. He hated it, it made him feel too Royal. And he wasn't... well that's what he told me.

"Mom, I swear... it..." we stood there quietly for a second. "I'm gay." I said quietly. My mom snapped her head towards me. "Archie... what about the neighbor girl? Didn't you guys have a connection?" "Mom." I mumbled. "You two were perfect I don't understand." "Mom." I said louder. Jughead's face was slightly red and he showed no emotion except frustration and embarrassment . "I'm with Jughead." I said reaching for his hand.

He slid his hand into his pocket and shook his head slowly. I nodded in understanding. "My son is gay?" She hissed. "Mom." I grinded my teeth together. "Gay?" She cried. "You and whatever her name is? Betty? You guys would be so cute!" "Mom!" I yelled. "You don't understand at all, I'm. With. Jughead." She just stood there, her face white.

"Ok. But don't expect me to talk to you this week." "Mom." My voice cracked. "It's Mary." My chest hurt slightly and I tried my best not to cry. My eyes couldn't stop themselves, tears fell onto my cheeks. She left the room. Jughead took a step forward. I collapsed onto my bed and shoved my head into Jughead chest, him still stuck standing in a frozen position. He finally wrapped his arms around me.

"Archie..." He said, I knew he had been crying too. "I don't know if we... should be... us." I snapped my head back to look up at him. "Juggie! You can't let this break us up. Please." He shook his head. " Archie I can't let you have this relationship with your mom. I understand how it feels... it sucks." He croaked out. He stepped back. "Jughead!" I said standing up. "Please don't do this... I can't lose her and you!" I cried. "Archie..." He aid trying to hide his feelings. "Please jug!" I yelled.