Chapter 18: Curiosity

Philippines POV:

I was about to get up on my bed when i heard loud foot noises on the Hallway...I think America will attend a meeting AGAIN somewhere.I left my room and check what's happening. And my guess was right.

"Ohh!Philippines you're awake!Did I wake you up honnnnneeeey!?"
"No..dont call me..like that po.I mean.I'm just...I just woke up on my own po"
"I see..Okay~
"Are you going to attend a meeting again po America?"
"Ahhh..ye-yes!!I will be back soon don't worry"
"Did you take your breakfast po?you should eat first before you leave po~"
"Huh?What's this?My Philippines worrying about me...how swwwwweeettttt!"
"Nooo I mean hmpf!.....I'm just thinking about your health po~.Don't starve yourself working everyday po"
"Awwwee dont act that you dont mean in thats a nice side of you Philippines....you don't need to worry about me I already ate my breakfast"
"Is that so...."
"Well then,I'm off now!!Be sure to watch England....don't let him make fire in the kitchen"
"I won't let him po~" I grin
"Bye bye!" He wave
"Bye po~" I wave

Sigh~Another day without America...("Wait...its not that I miss him or anything!..But...er..I really want to go that meeting too..")

England appear out of nowhere and greet me a good morning. "Good morning my'lady---"I cut his words and face him. "England! I want to go to the Meeting too!" I said while griping his shirt collar "Wh-what! But I cant do that and please get your hand OFF me..." He said "Why? Why England and America can go but Philippines..--" I look down...

"Now now don't look so sad love , you cant go because you're still a child.."
"But I'm big na po"
"Hahaha! Yes but still..."
I take a deep breathe"Gusto ko rin po sumama , kahit isang beses lang po..."{"I want to go too , even just once"}

"Pardon?" He said in curiosity
"Ahh! nothing po! im..im going back to my room po..."I go upstairs and go to my room and starts to study more english words...

TimeSkip:

I fall asleep at my bed and I notice my book at my hand. "Ay! Dios ko po!~ Nakatulog ako..." {"Ay! My God!~ I fell asleep..."} I stand up and put back the book from my shelf and look at the window...Its already dark and cloudy. "How long did i sleep?!" I almost yelled then suddenly there someone knock at my door.

I heard someone knock at my door and tries to open the door but i remember i lock the door when i entered my room../"My lady?"/ Suddenly i heard Englands voice..."A-Ahh! yes coming!"I open the door and face England...

"You look like you just wake up My lady did you slept?"
"Well haha i was reading an English book and i ...fall asleep"
"I see thats good for you , anyway...its already dark and i guess its already dinner time... so you wouldnt mind if i cook for you?"
"Co-cook?!"
"Yes? is there..a problem with that?"
"Yes theres a problem!--- I me-mean! Cook? Well we can call for delivery right po?!"
"Well yeah but i want to cook for you"
"But delivery is fast and safer---"
"Is..that..so..."

I look at him and hes so down and i dont want to see that...so i think an idea so he cant burn the kitchen.."Well...uhmmm! you can cook but let me help you?" I said "Re-really!?" He lighten up a bit. "Oh yes! Naman! cmon lets go!" {"Oh yes! Ofcourse! cmon lets go!"} So we head to the kitchen and prepare the ingredients..After preparing we starts to cook...while chopping i saw England holding one of the ingredients and tries to pour it to the bowl.

I panicked and scream "WAAAIIT! DONT PUT IT!"
"WAIT--WHY?" Asked by England who seems shock .I take a deep breath and take the ingredient
"Let me check it first.."

"Ahah! I was right! this is S-U-G-A-R not S-A-L-T You must put salt not sugar po!" I said.
"Oh! my apologies my lady..maybe i should check the ingredient before put it...sorry" England scratch his neck and smile a little. "Hahaha! Its okay po lets continue?" His reaction makes me laugh a little "Yeah! sure" He smiled and we continue.

TimeSkip/After Cooking:

England and i , we had so much fun together cooking..we placed the food we cook and starts to eat..but first i told him we must pray.After that we starts to eat..The food we cook is not really bad at all , its because i help him but i wonder if i didnt help him and he tries to cook...oh well...

Were just eating then...America is back, I look at him and greet him "Welcome Back!" and he just smiled and walk upstairs...

"Wa-wait! Oi!!" Shouted by England."What..." America look back but not into his energetic mood."Are'nt you going to join us?" England asked "Sorry England...i kinda tired.." America said. "America..." -England "Im going to rest for a while..." America said and goes upstairs , to his room. England let go America and walk back for me.."Are you okay po?" I asked and tilt my head.

"Y-yeah..i was worried about America..." England said but after a minute "Sorry my'lady im going to check America.."
"Su-sure..?" I said while something is bothering me. England walk upstairs to check America. "Somethings not right..Everytime America attending their meeting , he'll go home stress and tired. I continue eating my food , and then after eating I wash the plate..