Chapter 7

Y/n's POV

My thoughts stop abruptly when we stop in front of my house.

Why do I always forget to watch where we're going?

"Bye Y/n!!!" A voice on my left says with a big smile.

"Bye Jungkook," I say while giggling at his cuteness.

Aish, why are you so cute.

I walk up the driveway to my door and wave to Jungkook before going inside.

I don't know why, but I look out the peephole to see if he leaves immediately. It almost feels like he's making direct eye contact with me, like he knows I'm watching him.

But it's only for a split second before he turns, ruffling his hair, and walks away with his head down. His walk is different from when he's with me. His steps are heavier. He's not as bouncy. He looks unhappy and stressed out.

I sigh and walk to my room to set my bag down and run up to the roof. I sit down on one of the outdoor chairs and recline, turning my phone on to talk to my friends.

~~~

Hours passed before my mom calls me down to dinner. I continued to message my friends through the meal. But when I was done I made a Skype account and I took probably a good 20 minutes finding them to friend them before I was added to their call.

It's been a while since I've seen their faces.

"Hey guys I just had a good idea," Seong said.

Everyone responded with different variations of "what".

"Y/n should come visit over spring break!"

"Oh. Well that is a good idea but I don't know if my parents will be up for it."

"See if Ayeon can come with you," Areum said, with a very cheery voice.

Ayeon is my older sister by three years. And Areum is an Ayeon enthusiast.

"I'll ask them sometime tomorrow."

It was already midnight, and my parents were asleep, so I couldn't ask them now.

"Hey Y/n, we're going to hangout tomorrow. We'll save you a seat when we eat," Ki told me.

"Stop saving me seats I feel like I'm missing out."

"You are," Gippeum said.

"Wow thanks."

"Don't worry, once we're out of school we're gonna buy one big house and all live together so you'll never miss out again," Seong said with giant arm gestures.

"Thanks, Seong," I laugh.

We end up talking until three am, but Hyerin asked if anyone was still up at four and everyone started talking again for maybe ten minutes because we were so tired that we didn't know how to hold a proper conversation.

~~~

Wow I was so tired last night I didn't even know I fell asleep.

I squint my eyes and lay in my bed for what I can assume is ten minutes before I finally decide to roll over and check the time.

12:57

Not even surprised.

I grunt pushing myself up with my arms and swing my legs over the side of the bed.

I pluck my phone off the charger and check for any messages.

1 unread message

Only one?

Jungkook(1)

Jungkook? Really?

Jungkook
10:32

Are we gonna hang out today?

Oh.

Jungkook
10:32

Are we gonna hang out today?

12:59

i guess

i have nothing
better to do

Wow I feel really energized today. That's weird. What did I eat yesterday? Was I so tired that I read the time wrong and actually went to bed early? No then I wouldn't have slept in so late.

Just then my phone buzzed.

Jungkook

When should I pick you up?

Pick me up?

Jungkook

you have a car?

Yah

So when should I pick
you up?

an hour good for ya?

Yeah that works

I'll see you then

I guess you will.

***
HIXTAPE COMING MARCH 2ND??? GUESS WHO'S WAKING UP AT 4 AM!