Chapter 15

"What? Really? Finally?!" I ask excitedly.

"Yeah I- umm..."

"Well go ahead!" I exclaim before licking my ice cream.

"I'm a... a..."

Please be a normal person. Like, I hope it's a normal secret. Please don't be some like stalker or something, please just be normal.

I can't help but to think to myself. I'm not one to judge, but I can only hope I've gotten myself involved with someone normal.

"Well what is it, Kookie? You got me on the edge of my seat!"

"I'm a- uhh... a...llergic to chocolate!"

I sit. And wait. And stare. After waiting so long, thinking about him every night, wondering what he could be hiding, what could be so big, he reveals that he has allergies. To chocolate. And he couldn't tell me that. That was preventing us from being together. He's allergic to chocolate.

"That's it?" I interrogate with narrowed eyes. Sure, I eat chocolate a lot. I love chocolate. I didn't know it was something people could be allergic to, but I'd be willing to give it up for someone I love.

He nods his head shyly, with a small smile painted on his face, pointing at the chocolate cone in my hand. I look down at it, then back up at him.

"You're kidding me, right?"

I do love Jungkook. I've only been close with him for a little while, but I love him already. I think something's wrong with me.

"You think I would lie to you?"

"I can't read your mind, Jungkook."

With that his smile grows a little. What's up with him?

"If you're joking around with me, you can confess now." I say seriously.

"I'm not joking, I swear."

"Just know if I find out you're lying, I'm killing you." I'm planning your death Jungkook.

His smile reaches his eyes and he chuckles.

"You're so cute, Y/n."

This moment, this one right here reminded me.

"So does this mean we can be together now?"

"Huh?"

"Well you said you shouldn't be with me until you told me your secret."

"Ah... hahaha... right..."

"And you brought me here cause it feels more like a date that way. Am I remembering correctly?"

"Haha... you are..."

"If you're not ready to be with me, Bunny, I understand."

"No it's not that..."

"What is it? Is it another secret?"

"Uh... no..."

Neither of us talk after that, just eat our ice cream, hoping the other one will break the silence.

"Hey Y/n..."

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

***
Sorry this chapter is really shortttt. I'm not impressed with myself but I just felt bad after not updating in a while and I really wanted to write again. I've been really busy lately but I'll have more time soon. Love ya💜💜

Also who loves Ddaeng?