Chapter 1

LIAMS POV:

'You alright babe?' I called to my girlfriend Em who was in the bathroom being sick for the 5th time this hour.

'Yeah' Her frail voice croaked, strained from being ill.

I knocked on the bathroom door.

'Can i come in?' I called.

'Yeah' She croaked once again.

I opened the door to reveal her leaning against the wall next to the toilet. Her face was pale and her mascara was running down her cheeks, her eyes watering from being sick.

I held my hand out and helped her up. She felt to the side weakly and I threw my arms out infront of her and caught her. She held on to my shirt.

'S-sorry' She stuttered.

'Dont be babe' I replied and picked her up.

I carefully carried her into the living room and laid her down onto the sofa and she released the tiny bit of energy she had left in her and colapsed herself.

I sat down and lifted her head onto my lap. She seemed totally tired and worn out.

'i think we should go to hospital love' I said, knowing she wouldn't like this idea.

'Noooo' She reluctantly shook her head, not opening her eyes.

'But youve been sick for half a week now and i've never seen you like this before, its worrying me babe' I argued softly.

'T'moro maybb' She mumbled.

'Okay then' I agreed, still thinking I should of taken her earlier.

She curled up and fell asleep on my lap.

I must have been asleep for a while since it was 11Pm when i looked at my watch. I stretched and looked down at Em who was still fast asleep on me. I didnt want to wake her so i picked her up and carried her into the bedroom and placed her gently down under the sheets.

I laid next to her, my arms around her, resting my left hand on her hip.

Although she was asleep...I could tell something bad was happening!

QUICK AUTHORS NOTE!

________________

So what do you think is gonna happen next? :)

Also please comment/vote etc...thanks:)