Chapter 2

Just an author's note:)

Thankyou for reading this fanfic, i won't be posting for a few days now but i promise i will as soon as possible! Ive been awake for like 30 hours now, not even kidding...yeah my sleeping pattern is shit! thanks for the votes & comment etc...keep them coming!:)

Emmaa x x

EM's POV:

I woke up to the dark extra early hours of the morning and a horrible pain in my stomach.

I sat up and let out an agonizing scream of pain.

Liam shot up and put his hand on my back.

'What is it love? Are you okay?!?!'  He asked frantically.

'N-NO!' I cried, bending over holding my stomach.

'Oh god...weve gotta get you checked out!' He leapt out of bed and pulled on some trackies and a Ramones shirt. He got me one of his warm hoodies and put it on me.

He dashed into the hallway and put his converse on rapidly.

'Come on love, just breathe you'll be alright' Liam said, doing a good attempt of trying to cheer me up.

He picked me up in his arms and put me in the car, attatching my seat belt.

'Just locking the door, i'll be back in a minute' He said and went off to lock the door.

He rejoined me in the car and drove as fast as possible.

I cried out screams of pain at random times. It felt like someone was pulling my insides out! Everytime i moaned, Liam put his hand on my leg and told me something along the lines of 'Its gonna be ok, i promise!'

'Her name's Emily Payne and she's experiancing sickness and stomach pains' Liam explained to the woman behind the desk.

She took a quick glance at me and looked shocked. 'Tim Maynard come to room 401 please we have a patient here with stomach ache and sickness' She said down the phone to the doctor, who i presumed was Tim Maynard..

My stomach made a huge pull and i cried out in agony, Suddenly, everything went black.