Chapter 4

LIAM'S POV:

I looked at the list of things Em had given me to bring her.

Clothes, Makeup, Phone, Chone Charger, Ipod, Headphones, Straighteners, Stanley...

Clothes was an obvious one. I went into her wardrobe and picked out the clothes she liked to wear. As a guy, i had no idea about makeup so i just found her makeup box and put it in the bag.I collected together her phone, ipod, headphones and charger from the kitchen table. Straighteners...she was preparing for an operation and wanted straighteners...right...thats Emily alright!

The last thing on the list read 'Stanley'. Stanley was the bear i'd bought her after our 5 months together and she basically took it everywhere with her!

I picked up Stanley from her pillow, smiled and put him in the bag then left for the hospital.

EM'S POV:

Liam entered through the curtains and smiled.

'Got everything' He said proudly.

'Thanks baby!'

'You feeling any better?' He asked careingly.

'Yeah, the doctors put me on some pain killers until tomorrow' I explained.

'Brilliant!' He said happily.

I opened my bag and got Stanley out.

'My other cuddly bear' I joked.

Liam did his cute giggle and hair flick then spoke again. 'Is there anything else i can get you? Something to eat or drink?'

'No thanks, Ive gotta have the operation on an empty stomach!' I rolled my eyes. 'Besides youve done enough for me today!'

'Dont be silly, its what im here for!' He said. I loved how caring he was.

My phone loaded up and i looked at my inbox.

Lou Tommo:

Hey! Li told me what happened, hope ur alright babe, worried! I'll see ya tomorrow! x

Me:

Im feeling better for now, good old tablets! lol see you tomorrow :) xx

Zayner:

Woah! Hope ur ok bbe. Hospitals r scary shit aha. cya later :) x

Me:

Lol thanks Zayn. Made me feel tons better...x

Niall The Nandos Man:

Jeeeez poor u not able to eat until tomorrow! Must b hell! But seriously hope ur ok, missing u! Niallxx

Me:

Haha, your name still makes me laugh, Nandos man! Lollll thankyou i miss you too :) xx

Harry:

Helloo sorry to hear whats happening. I'll come down tomorrow to see you. Let me know what time your having it etc...love ya x

Me:

Cheers Harold! Op is at 11, see u later love ya too :) x

I then loaded up facebook and wrote a status: Thanks to everyone whos wished me luck, having the operation at 11 tomorrow xx

I smiled at my phone and put it on the side table.

'You need to get some sleep now love, im just gonna sleep in the chair tonight. If you wake up, im here okay?' Liam said softly, moving my hair out of my face.

'Thanks for today babe, you can go home if you want to'

'Ridiculous idea! Im just gonna get something to eat in the food court downstairs then i'll come back up though...if your asleep when i'm back then im saying sweet dreams now in advance'

'Night Liam, i love you' I smiled.

'And I love you!' He leaned down and kissed me lightly.

I snuggled up with my Stanley bear and fell asleep.

Authors note:

Thanks for reading, the operation is in the next chapter, keep voting please :) xx