Chapter 5

Em's POV:

'Time to wake up babe its ten!'  I felt Liam lightly shake me.

I stretched and flickered my eyes open.

'Morning beautiful, the operation is running early' He said, looking sheepish.

My jaw dropped.

'Dont worry love, the procedure is exactly the same!' He explained.

'What!' I grew really nervous.

'The doctors are ready for you now, since you just woke up it'll take less time for them to get you back to sleep'

Doctor Maynard and Helen drifted through the curtains.

'How you feeling em?' Helen asked me happily.

'Alright thanks' I smiled nervously and Liam detected it.

'Shes a bit nervous' Liam chipped in.

'Dont worry Em, its not a massive operation, its actually really easy' Doctor Maynard grinned.

I nodded, feeling a bit more confident.

'Right, were gonna put you into sleep and put you straight into surgery' Helen explained, picking up a needle.

I began to panic once again! Needles were one of my biggest fears. As she approached me, i protested.

'No! Please! 2 Mintues?!' I begged.

'Yeah fine! Stay chilled love' Helen said smoothly. I dont know how she could inject people on a daily basis. Le cringe-ville!

Liam reached for my hand and looked deeply into my eyes.

'I know you dont like the idea of this baby, i dont like the thought of you being in pain either but its all for the best, its gonna help you! It'll all pay off in the end!' He told me softly.

I nodded, still nervous but I knew he was right.

'Your gonna be fine I promise!' He squeezed my hand

'Shes ready' Liam told Helen and she came towards me.

Liam put his hand on my shoulder and I tried my best to relax.

I felt a sharp prod at my arm as Helen put the needle in.

I let out a little moan in pain.

'Shh baby, its gonna be over soon' Liam said, calming me down.

I released all my stress when she finally took it out.

'Itll take 10 minutes to settle in and then you'll be taken into operation, it will take about 2 hours just to make sure we do it all right' Helen explained and left the room, to prepare.

'See it wasnt that bad' Liam teased me.

'It bloody was!' I argued, not wanting to be proved wrong.

Liam's POV:

'Aww' I giggled. 'Your so brave, im so proud of you' I said, happily.

She smiled at me, i could see her growing tired. I took out my iphone and took a picture of our hands which were intertwined and uploaded it to facebook with the caption as 'My beautifl girl is goin in 2 the operation soon, so prowd ov her, u'll be ok bbay<3 xx'

She fell into unconciousness.

'Good luck princess' I kissed her hand and left the room.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Woaaah! Im getting people on twitter asking what my fanfic is called because theyve 'heard its amazing' Wow thakyou!

Also thanks for getting me to 8K on twitter!

And no, Em isnt going to die, just thought i'd make that clear because everyones asking:)

But yeah, keep voting & thanks for the support!

Oh and im seeing one direction in 21 Days in Leeds! And little mix, conor maynard, stooshe, proffeser green and loads more eekkk there my favorites!:) xx