The Cafe

Keith's POV

I'm tired of my emotions being locked up! I'm tired of not being allowed to be me. Of course... I do it to myself. But I'm done. I feel like I can truly be myself with him around. And if being myself means being gay, then by all means let it happen! I grab Lance's hand and lead him to the cafe. Sunny Stars Cafe is a small and cozy place. It's really a hidden gem! When we walk inside I let go, and I let the warm air surround me. I look around and smile once I look at Lance. He smiles back, softly. I go up to the counter. "Table for 2 please!" I hold up two fingers. "Ah Keith. Welcome back. And who is this...?" Coran nods to Lance. "Oh! This is Lance. We just bumped into each other." He smiles a knowing smile. "Right this way." He leads us to a table in the back. "Here you are. What do you want to drink?"  We sit in the cushioned chairs. "I'll have some space milk." Lance says immediately. I look at him and he nods. "Its good!" I just smile. "Alrighty. I trust you. I'll have some, too."

____________________________________
Word count:203

Omg! Thank you! Heh so many peeps added this to their reading list. And I'm just sooo happy. Anywho we's gots our shout outs for those who voted! Thank you so much btw.

neruakita03

jadecal407
(Again!!!)

BurningFlameAngel

Thank you so much. I love you alllll!!!

Okay! Peace out Cinnamon Bun! (σˋ▽ˊ)σ