Introduction

Hey guys, it's me: David Dave Dividaniel Seville. You can call me "Lil' D" for short.

SO, this is going to be my anticipated anime collection, Reader-chan~! This is going to be a compilation of different anime one-shots, all from series that I've seen before/know of. Again, I want to write 'x reader' stories, but I just don't seem to have enough time or resolve just yet to write in that format. Instead - and this is going to sound repetitive if you've read my other work, but - I'm going to use OCs (or just random characters made on the fly), usually one named Zakaza Shizu ('cause why not).

*I feel like I should post a filled out OC template for Shizu soon, but you could probably get the gist of the character from reading my stories.*

I hope you guys enjoy these one-shots, and I appreciate your feedback.

Disclaimer: I do use some (which means lots of) foul language. (Excuse my potty mouth.) I try not to make scenes too SINFUL - mostly fluffy - but there are certain characters where I feel I just can't restrain their powerful personalities.

I'll try and take requests, just as long as I feel I can do something with the story line. I'll also be sure to include the requester as the character shipped with the one from the anime! If I don't, you'll definitely be recognized in the story before I start for inspiration. Requests will really help for certain characters, just to give me a jump-start on fan fiction. Also, I might neglect a handful of requests if they're series that I have yet to watch. (If I just gave a list of the ones I've seen, I wouldn't have to say this, but I'd be typing all day. ^~^)

Just warning you ahead of time, Reader-chan, I'm not the best at writing quick fanfics. I don't necessarily write really fast, so updates might take a while. Be sure to stick around for the latest one-shots!

We'll start off with my SENPAI from Fairy Tail , Rogue Chenay-nay~! <('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')> <('_')>