Boku no Hero Academia (Katsuki Bakugou)

I can't believe this is where I've ended up Friday night.

Strolling up to an asshole's front door wasn't really something Shizu ever thought she'd have to do in her lifetime, but hey. There's a first time for everything.

Wow, this house is monstrously amazing, Shizu thought as she turned the street. I can't believe Katsuki actually lives here. She climbed up the step to the front door, praying she had the right address, and stood there. A little mesmerized, she turned in a few circles around the platform, looking for anything she should be concerned about. Maybe there's some sort of special doorbell that I'm missing, or one of those security camera ones that spy on the person coming up to the house.

Not finding a doorbell (or camera) of any sort, she knocked on the door. She nearly did it in a cute little song pattern, but remembered how embarrassed Bakugou seemed when he mentioned his parents and decided to not fluster him further.

There was no answer to Shizu's knock, so she knocked again, this time a little louder. Did Katsuki forget and leave--

"SHE'S HERE, OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!"

Well, that doesn't sound like my Katsuki.

"ALRIGHT, THERE'S NO NEED TO SHOUT AT ME!"

Now that's more like it.

"Can you two please quiet down? She's just outside the front door."

"STAY OUT OF THIS!"

"DON'T YELL AT YOUR FATHER, YOU LITTLE BITCH!"

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, YOU OLD HAG!"

"Imagine her reaction to your behavior--"

"SSHH, I'M GONNA OPEN THE DOOR."

"YEAH, QUIET DOWN, HONEY."

The door to Bakugou's house opened, and behind him stood his parents, all of them crouched by the door somewhere. Shizu felt the need to crouch too, so she awkwardly lowered herself to their level before Bakugou's mom shouted, "So this is the girl!"

Shizu felt just as awkward as she had as soon as the door opened. Mama Bakugou instantly threw her arm around her shoulder, and Shizu visibly tensed. "What is happening?" she said with a strained voice.

Bakugou facepalmed as his mother ignored the question and led her into the house. His father closed the door behind the two. "So, Shizu, is it?"

"Yep, that's me." She shot a pleading glance at Bakugou (who shamelessly turned away at the same moment).

"Well, our Katsuki here tells us all about you every time he comes home from school."

"WHAT?!" he finally tuned into the conversation. "Don't put fucking words in my mouth!"

"Watch your language, you fucking brat!"

Seriously?

She swatted at his head and forced Shizu onto the couch with her. "So, maybe my son's right - he hasn't told me a thing about you other than your name," Mitsuki started. "That's why I wanted to take this time to get to know the girl my son has been hanging out with for so much time."

Shizu continued to smile in an awkward manner. "Of course, I'm excited to get to know you, too."

Bakugou's father came up in front of them and took Shizu's hand in a much more welcoming manner than Mitsuki had been acting. "Nice to meet you, Shizu."

"You too, Bakugou-san."

"Oh, how formal of you!" he exclaimed, turning to his son. "You said she didn't do respective titles."

Before Bakugou could say anything, Shizu said, "I made sure to practice using them just for this occasion."

"Ooh, I like this girl already," Masaru said.

Mitsuki tightened her grasp on Shizu's shoulders. "So, what's a good way to get to know each other?"

Shizu's teeth clenched with the amount of tension Mitsuki was creating. (All of this physical contact was not really her thing.) "How about we start with what I should call you?"

Mitsuki gasped. "Oh, I'm so sorry, sweetie." She eagerly grabbed her hand and shook it. "Feel free to call me Mitsuki, or maybe even... your second mother?"

"MOM!"

*irritatedirritatedirritated*