IDOLiSH7 (Tamaki Yotsuba)

"ACHOO!"

"Shicchi, you've sneezed, like, a million times already," Tamaki said with his head lying on his arms. "Are you sure you're okay?"

I sniffled and wiped at my nose. "Tamaki, I'm fine." I sniffled again. "My nose is just running today. It happens all the time."

"Okay, I'll believe you," Tamaki sighed. "But please don't die before school ends. I need help with my extra classes."

"Sure, I'll just wait until the bell rings."

- Time Skip brought to you by Flameo Instant Noodles, the noodliest noodles in the United Republic (Stay flamin') -

"Aw, CRAP!"

"Shicchi, what'd you do this time?" Tamaki asked as he dug into his bento.

"TAA-KUN!" I whined. "I sneezed and spilled my lunch all over my pants!" I moved a piece of pasta off of my legs. "This is gonna be impossible to wash out!"

"Just wear a skirt like any normal girl would," Tamaki suggested with a mouthful of cheap snacks. "Less fabric with sauce on it."

"Or so you assume." He raised his eyebrows at me. "And I will never--"

"I know, you hate uniforms, or whatever," Tamaki interrupted.

"Yeah, I... I-- ACHOO!" A noodle flew off of my leg and laced itself around Tamaki's ankle. We shared a disappointed look. "I hate myself."

"Don't hate yourself."

"Tamaki, I was jok--"

"I still like you, so you shouldn't hate yourself," he continued as he removed the noodle from his trousers.

I shrugged. "Okay," I breathed out as I sweeped as much of my lunch as I could back into the container.

"You know, I think Iorin told me once that wiping the stain like that only makes it worse," Tamaki remembered, his pudding spoon maneuvering along with his lips.

I took the napkin off of my jeans. "Of course that's the only helpful thing you remember from Iori when I need it," I deadpan. "You know what, I don't care." Rapidly, I began stabbing at the denim with a crappy brown high school napkin.

Iori walked by, carrying his bento box. "Shizu, you're only spreading the problem."

"WELL, I DON'T WANT MOIST THIGHS, ALRIGHT?"

The whole lunchroom stared at me.

I sighed and sat back down. "I'm an idiot. But that's fine, you know, because this must be how it feels to be you all the time."

"I mean, yeah, pretty much."

"..."

"..."

"TAA-KUN, why would you agree with me?!"

"What? You're not lying."

~

"Hey, Shicchi, you look kinda depressed," Tamaki pointed out. "Are you sure you're not hungry?"

"I'm fine, Tamaki," I claimed, sniffling again.

"Listen, Shicchi," he said real serious. "I'm an idiot."

"I know."

"Whatever. You've gotta tell me when you're hungry, or I'm not gonna know." I followed the Osama pudding mascot on Tamaki's utensil with my eyes as he swung it around.

"Tamaki, that's usually how it works," I laughed, swiping my nose with my hand. "I mean, I can't look at Iori and be like, 'Someone get this kid a granola bar! He's so hungry!'"

"That's not the point!" Tamaki said, finishing off his third unhealthy treat.

"But he's in desperate need of a snack!"

"Shicchi, I'm not playing!" Tamaki set his pudding down. When he looked back at me, his eyes sparkled with determination. "Are you hungry or not?"

I coughed under his death glare. "I-I'm not hungry, I ate a big breakfast..."

And then Tamaki blinked a few times and it was over.

~

"You know, I suddenly have the feeling that you were lying about not being hungry," Tamaki skeptically shared.

"And why do you say that?" I asked.

I could barely hear myself think over my growling stomach.

Crap, I guess I'm hungrier than I thought.

"Don't even try it, you're totally hungry," Tamaki groaned. "Here."

He picked up his bento box and sifted through for something while mumbling, "Where is it?" Just when I thought the lunch period was going to end with me waiting for Tamaki, he finally just gave up.

Tamaki sighed. "I'll do it," he seemed to say to himself.

"Shicchi?" he said, holding out his sacred container. I nodded my head. "Do you want some of my pudding?"

My mouth hung wide open. "No, there's no way you're about to share some of your pudding with me, Tamaki!"

"Just take some before I change my mind."

"But it's your Osama pudding!"

"Just take a spoonful!"

"Alright, alright..." I agreed, looking for a spoon.

"Tamaki, can I just eat it with my finger?" I gave up after a while. "I'm too lazy to get a spoon."

"I got it," he said as he reached for his spoon. Before I could object, he was lifting the pudding-filled spoon to my mouth.

"Say ah~!"

The atmosphere filled up with glowing bits from my wildest fantasies, like a scene from an anime. "Um, Tamaki?" I wanted to tell him how weird it was, but he kept forcing the spoon closer to my mouth. Reluctantly, I savored the pudding while staring up at him.

"Wow, Shicchi," Tamaki said as I leaned back. "Was that your first time eating Osama pudding? Because your eyes seemed to light up like fireflies."

I smirked. What a cliche analogy. Is he flirting or was that just a cheesy compliment?

"Thank you, Taa-kun."

"You're welcome."

"..."

"Now give me my pudding."

- Extra -

"I guess Tamaki was right," I admitted. I curled up into my blanket and pulled my tissue box closer to me after another sneeze. "I really am sick."

Back at IDOLiSH7 Headquarters...

"ACHOO!"

"Tamaki, why would you continue to use your spoon after you let the sick girl use it?"

"I don't know, Sou-- ACHOO!"

"Tamaki! Cover your mouth!"

"Sorry, Iorin."

Okay, guys, this one is kind of rushed but I tried to incorporate a lot more humor and I wanted to do a story about pudding, soo...

Whatever! Hope you enjoyed! ^~^

(Stay flamin'~)