Chapter 1

Runo and Julie logged in. After awhile, Shun logged in and Julie noticed that Shun has short hair but Runo didn't noticed it (I guess). After that, Dan logged also Marucho. Dan really missed Runo but leaving Runo really mad about he and Drago ran off going to New Vestroia. Then Julie talked about Shun's new short hair and everybody is really shocked (not really shock). Alice then logged in late and starting to stare at Shun and well, he's blushing alright. And Dan,Runo and Julie starting to teasing Shun. And then before Marucho leave, he remind Dan that the Resistance wants to meet the other Brawlers who save Vestroia before and then Marucho leave...

Julie: Hi Runo
Runo: Hello Julie
Shun: Hey Runo,Hey Julie. What's up? Long time no see, how are two doing?
Runo: Oh Hi Shun,it been awhile. I'm doing fine..how about you?
Julie: Ohhhh!
Dan: Hey everybody...wazzup? Hey Runo,how are you? I really miss you! *blushing*
Runo: Dan? DAN!!!!!!
Dan: Ru- runo what's wrong with you?
Runo: What's wrong with me? I'll tell you what's wrong with me you just ran off with Drago and Marucho the day you met him again without telling me and Julie!
Dan: Well Drago told me that I would secretly come with him in New Vestroia and yeah, Marucho sneak and went off with us, too
Julie: Yeah! I still remember that and oh yeah,Shun nice new short hair...but you don't look like the Shun with long hair
Shun: Yeah,whatever...
Dan: Oh yeah,Shun have short hair. I didn't noticed that how about you Marucho?
Marucho: Well,I noticed it a little bit.
Shun: Yeah yeah,so what? What's with short hair anyway?
Alice: Hi everybody!
Runo: Alice,you logged in late!!
Alice: Sorry,my grandfather asked me something and I-----*staring at Shun*
Shun: Uhh,*blushing* is something wrong Alice?
Alice: Oh,uhmm...nothing,nice short hair,Shun
Shun: Oh,thanks...
Dan: Hey guys looks Shun is blushing.
Runo: OMG! Shun is blushing....
Shun: I'M NOT BLUSHING ALRIGHT?!?!?!?!
Julie: Oh c'mon, Shun!
Marucho: Oopps,I have to go guys. My parents are calling and Dan don't you tell the others that the Resistance want to meet them...
Dan: What?! Uhhh,okay then.
Julie: Resistance? Who are they,Dan?
Dan: Well,it's Bakugan Resistance,it's hard explain but you'll meet them,alright? So,see ya guys!
Runo: Ughhhh! That Dan. Well,gotta go. Bye Alice,Shun and Juli--...