Chapter 16

Ace: Listen, Mira. Even thought I'll tell you everything,you wouldn't understand!
Mira: I could understand if you will tell me everything!
Ace: Katherine is just my friend before.
Mira: Oh really? Just a friend? So why is she telling us what she is your girlfriend?
Ace: *thinking* this girl is giving me a headache!
Mira: *thinking* why he wouldn't tell me everything? Is he hiding more scerets of him and Katherine? Ughhh?
Ace: Maybe, we should go on a date. What do think?
Mira: Are you changing the topic? I'm not asking for a date,I'm asking of you and Katherine! But I can go to thar date if only you'll tell me everything.
Ace: Promise,I'll tell you everything on our date. So, I'll meet you at the park, okay? See you there, Mira. I ❤ Ü!
Mira: Wait,Ace! Didn't tell... Ughh,that Ace. I'm outta here.
Shun: Hi Alice,How are you? I haven't seen you a lot these days.
Alice: Oh,I'm fine Shun and I spend my time in Runo's house for awhile and...I really missed you!
Shun: *blushing* I miss...you, too, Alice.
Alice: I almost forgot,I want to thank you for the gift, Shun. It's really cute! I really like it!
Shun: Oh! The gift you mean? I thought you wouldn't like it.
Shun: Hey Ace! What's up? How's you and Mira? Is everything alright?
Ace: Yeah,and I have to prepare for our date tonight.
Alice: Is something happend between you and Mira,Ace?
Ace: No,nothing. We're fine.
Shun: So,how about Katherine? Didn't she say she won't stop until she get you?
Alice: Who's Katherine
Shun: Well, Katherine is Ace's ex-girlfriend.
Alice: Oh,really? That's awful,Ace.
Ace: I don't want to talk about Katherine. Well maybe I should go now and prepare for my date. See ya guys!
Dan: Hey, Mira. How's you and Ace.
Mira: Still have no answers from him.
Dan: Really? Do you think he has some secrets his hiding?
Mira: I feel the same way,too
Marucho: But...I don't think Ace will be hiding secrets from Mira and also to us.
Baron: Yeah and anyway, me and Ace been friends for a long time now. I don't think he'll be hiding secrets.
Mira: But I want to make sure if you he really hiding secrets or not. I want to find find out tonight.
Marucho: Tonight? But how?
Mira: I'm having a date tonight with Ace so,I'll ask him everything of him and Katherine.
Dan: I see,well,good luck then.
Mira: Thanks Dan