Chapter 17

In the last chatroom,Ace and Mira are planning to have a date and so can Ace will tell everything about Ace and Katherine. As Ace,told Mira everything,she was wondering about why Ace loved her thought he promised to himself that he'll never loved again. And as their conversation continue,Katherine just shown up,not to expected! Katherine told Ace that she wants to revenge on Mira from taking away from. And she wants her revenge by brawling. Will Mira accept the challenge?

Dan: Hey guys! Whats up?
Marucho: Dan!
Baron: Good evening,Master Dan!
Dan: Do you know where Shun and Ace now?
Marucho: Well,Shun is going to meeting Alice tonight and Ace...I don't know,maybe he's with Mira.
Dan: Oh yeah, I remember. Ace and Mira is going on a date, tonight right?
Baron: Yeah,I've heard that from Mira.
Runo: Hi guys!
Dan: Hello Runo! How are you?
Mira: What's taking him so long?
Ace: Hi Mira. Sorry for making you wait.
Mira: Ace,I thought you wouldn't come. Okay,are you going to tell me everything?
Ace: Oh,about me and Katherine? Well,it's a Love at First Sight,you know?
Mira: I don't care if it's a Love At First Sight or not as long as you'll tell me the truth.
Ace: Okay,okay. I'll tell you. Well,it started when me and Baron having a little time together...but me and Baron got split and seperated and I don't know what to do. I keep looking around until...until I met this girl named Katherine. He is the first pretty girl I've met.
Mira: *thinking* I thought I was the first pretty girl he have met before. I guess, I was wrong.
Ace: And then in many days we've been together. I really that I'm really in love with her. But the time I have to confess my love for her. I've heard some humors that she's been dating some other guys.
Mira: So,what did you do?
Ace: Nothing...I got jealous but there's nothing that I can do. And that's the time I promised to myself that I'll never loved again.
Mira: But how did you loved me, Ace?
Ace: Now that's a difficult question to answer.
Alice: Shun,you seem to have a problem.
Shun: It's nothing but...I'm thinking about Ace and Mira. I got a little worried about those two.
Alice: Is something happend between Ace and Mira?
Shun: Well,someone showed up and it's Ace's ex-girlfriend.
Alice: Oh! That's awful,I hope they fixed things up like... like when you fixed our problems with Kaye. *giggles*
Shun: Aww,c'mon Alice. I don't want to talk about Kaye right now.
Alice: I was just kidding, you know? *giggles*
Mira: Why wouldn't to you just tell me,Ace?
Ace: Because, I don't know how why I ❤ Ü! I don't know why I'm doing this!
Mira: *thinking* I remember what Julie told me.
Julie: You know,Mira. Love started with a friendship,like what me and Billy do. You wouldn't know what will happen next.
Ace: Mira, is something wrong?
Katherine: Oh look who's here. It's Ace and Mira how's your night?
Mira: Katherine?!
Ace: Katherine, what are you doing here?
Katherine: I want my revenge on Mira for taking you away from me. And for doing that, I would like to brawl with Mira.
Mira: A brawl?!