Chapter 18

Katherine: So, what Mira? Do you accept my challenge?
Mira: I don't want to waste my time on you, Katherine.
Katherine: Are you scared, Mira?
Mira: Now,you're making me mad, Katherine. I accept your challenge.
Ace: Stop this Katherine! Now! I don't want Mira to get involve in our problem.
Katherine: Don't worry, Ace! This won't take too long. Okay, game card set! Bakugan brawl! Bakugan stand!
Mira: Alright! I'm in! Are you with, Wilda?
Wilda: I'm always in your side, Mira. No matter what happen!
Mira: Thank you,Wilda. Let's get going! Bakugan brawl! Subterra Wilda stand!
Katherine: Game card open! Darkus Reactor!
Mira: Her bakugan gained in 100 but...but do you think you'll win against me, Katherine? Dream on girl! Ability Activate!
Katherine: You just got lucky in first match, Mira but this time you won't.
Mira: Well see about that! Game card set! Bakugan brawl! Subterra Wilda stand!
Katherine: Okay, I want to use another attribute. Bakugan brawl! Ventus Altair Stand!
Mira: Impossible! How can you change an another attribute though you're only Darkus brawler.
Katherine: I can change any attribute if I want to, Mira.
Ace: Wait a second! How did you get the Ventus  from Lync Volin?
Katherine: It's none of your business, Ace. I want this battle done,NOW! Go! Altair finish them!
Mira: Let's go,Wilda! No matter what you do, I'll never lose to you!
Katherine: But how I get lost?
Mira: No matter what kind of attribute you use, that'll never lead you to victory.
Katherine: Hmph! You got lucky this time, but the next we meet again. You'll be sorry!
Ace: That's great battle, Mira!
Mira: Oh! *giggles*
Julie: Mira! You were so awesome back there!
Mira: Julie?! How did you know?
Julie: I was worried about you two, that's why I went to follow you two. And you battle is really awesome, girl! Well, maybe I should home now or I might disturb your date. * giggles*
Ace: Aww, c'mon!